Pocket Rogue is a simple roguelike game for Android. It is based on the classic game Rogue, which was originally released in 1980. In Pocket Rogue, you must navigate a dungeon, fighting monsters and collecting treasure. The dungeon is randomly generated, so you never know what you’ll find around the next corner.
Do you know the technical specifics of Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) Andorid App Summary
The Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) application developer is sadak0826. They listed the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) under the Role Playing category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) is more than 79926. With a 4.4, the latest 3.2.0 of the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) is Jul 20, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) for PC
1. Pocket Rogue is a simple roguelike that can be played with one hand.
2. It is easy to play and can be used to pass the time while commuting or on your way to school.
3. The player can move in the direction the arrows are pointing and shoot arrows in the same direction.
4. Walls and floors are displayed as symbols on the screen.
5. The player can attack in the direction they are facing and has an inventory to equip and use items.
6. There are different colors for the monsters in the game and they can be ranked.
7. Rankings are deleted from time to time, so players can compete for the top spot.
8. Miscellaneous features include the ability to rotate the player with the compass button and a journal that offers tips for adventurers.
9. Players can purchase items from the Ad Store using real money.
10. The game is constantly being updated with new content, features, and monsters.
Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) App Overview and Details
Pocket Rogue is a simple roguelike. It’s so simple, you can play it with one hand!
Play it on your way to school or while commuting to pass the time!
◆ Game Description
Direction Buttons: Moves the player in the direction the arrows are pointing.
Compass Button: Shows the direction the player is facing. Pressing it rotates the player in a clockwise direction.
Arrow Button: Shoots an arrow in the direction the player is facing. Arrows are unlimited.
Sword Button: Attack in the direction the player is facing.
Inventory Button: Displays the inventory where items can be equipped or used.
【@】: The Player (You)
【|】: Vertical Wall
【-】: Horizontal Wall
【&】: Adventurer’s Journal (adventure tips)
【$】: Ad Store
• Monster Colors:
Rankings are deleted from time to time.
Whats New In this Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike)?
– Version 3.2.0
Update Some Library
– Version 2.4.0
Updated Russian translation
– Version 2.3.7
Remove unwanted advertising SDK
– Version 2.3.6
Corrected explanation of information button in tutorial
– Version 2.3.5
Remove unwanted advertising SDK
– Version 2.3.4
Expanded the ad viewing limit
Add new map
– Version 2.3.3
Corrected hint message contents
– Version 2.3.2
Ranking logic correction
Pocket Rogue is a simple roguelike game application for Android devices. The game is easy to learn and play, yet challenging and addictive. With procedurally generated maps and permadeath, each playthrough is different and exciting. Pocket Rogue is a great game for short bursts of gameplay or long sessions. The pixel art graphics and chiptune soundtrack are charming and add to the overall experience. Overall, Pocket Rogue is an enjoyable and addictive roguelike game that is perfect for any Android device
Downloading and installing the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocket Rogue (Simple Roguelike).
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.