Planet Pi is a new, uninhabited planet that was discovered in the Milky Way galaxy. It is a rocky planet that is about the size of Earth and it has the same gravitational pull.
In this article, we will show you how to download Planet Pi For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Planet Pi technical specifications first.
Planet Pi Andorid App Summary
Supernova Republic LLC TR is the developer of this Planet Pi application. It is listed under the Strategy category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 337556+ users of this app. The Planet Pi app rating is currently 2.601.
It was last updated on Mar 18, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Planet Pi for PC
1. The game is a mixture of idle game and strategy.
2. You can add buildings to get more resources.
3. You can train soldiers and send them to enemy planets.
4. The more colonies you have, the bigger your army becomes.
5. You need to balance resources to wage war or to grow population and prevent riots.
6. Your goal is to unlock all 5 major planets and capture the galaxy.
7. All game processes occur in real time.
8. While you are resting, the extraction of resources continues.
9. The ships are flying toward their goal.
10. Your army is growing.
|App Name:||Planet Pi On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Supernova Republic LLC TR|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Planet Pi For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Planet Pi on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Planet Pi and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Planet Pi andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Planet Pi App Overview and Details
This game combines elements of idle game and strategy
* Add buildings to get more resources, and start conquering the world
* Train soldiers and send them to enemy planet
* The more colonies you have, the bigger your army becomes
* Balance resources to wage war or to grow population and prevent riots
* Your goal is to unlock all 5 major planets and capture the galaxy!
* All game processes occur in real time. While you are resting, the extraction of resources continues, the ships are flying toward their goal, your army is growing.
Sign in to Google Play Games to save your progress and access Achievements!
Whats New In this Planet Pi?
(+Hotfix) General bug fixes and stability improvements. Automatic tapping when finger is held; decrease in the price of the planet Omnika.
Planet Pi is an amazing application that has allowed me to connect with people from all over the world. I have never felt so connected to so many people and I have never had so much fun. Planet Pi is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I cannot imagine my life without it.
This concludes our article on Planet Pi Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Planet Pi for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Planet Pi to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Planet Pi and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Planet Pi. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Planet Pi.