Picture Dictionary is a book that helps children learn new words by looking at pictures. Each word has its own picture, and the definition is written below. This book is a great way for children to learn new words, and it can also be used as a reference book.
The latest Picture Dictionary for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Picture Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Saleha Group has developed the Picture Dictionary for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Picture Dictionary has got over 5490+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Picture Dictionary is Dec 23, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Picture Dictionary App Overview and Details
Picture Dictionary is more than 500 Words with Picture, Sound and Sentence.
Download Picture Dictionary App to boost up your child English vocabulary.
Features of Picture Dictionary for PC
1. Picture Dictionary has over 500 words with pictures, sounds, and sentences.
2. The Picture Dictionary app can help boost your child’s English vocabulary.
3. The Picture Dictionary has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
4. The Picture Dictionary is great for children and adults alike.
5. The Picture Dictionary is a great learning tool for English speakers of all levels.
6. The Picture Dictionary has a great variety of words and pictures.
7. The Picture Dictionary is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more English vocabulary.
8. The Picture Dictionary is great for home-study or classroom use.
9. The Picture Dictionary is an affordable and convenient learning tool.
10. The Picture Dictionary is the perfect way to improve your English vocabulary skills.
Install “Picture Dictionary” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Picture Dictionary on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Picture Dictionary on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Picture Dictionary and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Picture Dictionary as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Picture Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Saleha Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Picture Dictionary?
Picture Dictionary is an excellent resource for students of all ages. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Picture Dictionary for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Picture Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Picture Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Picture Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Picture Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.