Pick ‘n Save is a grocery store chain with locations in the Midwest. It is a division of Roundy’s, Inc., which also owns Mariano’s.
Installing and using the Pick ‘n Save for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Pick ‘n Save Andorid App Summary
The Kroger Co. has developed the Pick ‘n Save application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Shopping category on Play Store. Pick ‘n Save has over 414934 users with a great 4.1 rating overall. The latest version of Pick ‘n Save is currently 49.2.
The latest upstate time of the Pick ‘n Save is Aug 18, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Pick ‘n Save on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Pick ‘n Save App Overview and Details
Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Pick ‘n Save app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Pick ‘n Save Shopper’s Card to access all these great benefits:
– Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
– Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
– View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
– Load digital coupons directly to your Shopper’s Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
– Get even more savings when you choose items from our Smart Suggest feature.
– Refill your Pick ‘n Save Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
– Check your fuel points.
– Use our locator to find the closest Pick ‘n Save store or fuel center.
– View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
– Save BIG with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
To use the Pick ‘n Save app, you’ll need a Pick ‘n Save digital account. You can register for your account and link your Shopper’s Card through the app. If you don’t have a Shopper’s Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
Features of Pick ‘n Save for PC
– Shop online or in-store
– View weekly ads and add sale items to your list
– Digital coupons
– Build and save shopping lists
– Pharmacy refills
– Fuel points
– Store locator
– View purchase history
– Personalized offers
– Exclusive promotions
|App Name:||Pick ‘n Save On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The Kroger Co.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Pick ‘n Save On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Pick ‘n Save on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Pick ‘n Save. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Pick ‘n Save, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Pick ‘n Save?
Thanks for shopping with us. In this update, we’ve fixed a few bugs and made some general improvements. We value your feedback, so if you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-866-742-6728
Thank you for your interest in Pick ‘n Save! After careful consideration, we have decided to offer the position to another candidate. We appreciate your time and effort put into the application process. We hope you will continue to explore opportunities with us in the future.
Did the guide help you download and install the Pick ‘n Save for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Pick ‘n Save, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Pick ‘n Save to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pick ‘n Save and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pick ‘n Save. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pick ‘n Save.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.