PhotoSync is the easiest and fastest way to transfer photos and videos between your computer, iPhone, iPad, Android device, and online. With PhotoSync you can easily keep all your photos and videos in sync between your devices and with the free PhotoSync Cloud service you can also keep them safe and securely backed up online.
The latest PhotoSync – Transfer Photos for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
PhotoSync – Transfer Photos Andorid App Summary
touchbyte has developed the PhotoSync – Transfer Photos for Android. You can find it under the Photography category on Play Store. Since its inception, PhotoSync – Transfer Photos has got over 1927462+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 3.3.10
The latest update of PhotoSync – Transfer Photos is Jun 8, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PhotoSync – Transfer Photos App Overview and Details
Wirelessly and automatically transfer, backup and share photos & videos between your Android devices, computer, iPhone, iPad, NAS, cloud and photo services. Any kind of transfer – PhotoSync can handle it!
★ Over 10,000 positive reviews, thousands of happy users and millions of photo transfers
★ Number one cross-platform solution with native apps for Android, iOS, Windows & Mac
★ Reliable and secure software – operating 8 years in the market and continuously updated
★ Total user control and fully customisable
ABOUT ‘FREE’ PHOTOSYNC
• Transfer photos & videos to and from computer (Windows PC and Mac)
• Share photos & videos between phones and tablets (Android and iOS)
• Automatically backup photos & videos in the background to pre-selected targets (computer, NAS, cloud and photo services)
• Transfer photos & videos to and from NAS over SMB, (S)FTP and WebDav
• Share photos & videos to and from cloud and photo services
• Download photos, videos & RAWs from Wi-Fi SD cards in Camera to Android
• Transfer photos & videos stored on USB or SD devices connected with a USB On-The-Go (OTG) adapter
Key transfer features:
TRANSFER TO AND FROM COMPUTER
• Backup photos & videos from Android phone / tablet to computer over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot
• Drag & drop photos & videos from Windows PC or Mac to Android directly over the local network
(Requires either a web browser or the recommended, FREE PhotoSync Companion utility installed on your computer. Download the PhotoSync Companion from our website: https://www.photosync-app.com/downloads)
TRANSFER BETWEEN PHONES AND TABLETS
• Directly send photos & videos from one Android device to another over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot. No computer or cloud needed!
• Exchange photos & videos between Android devices and iPhone / iPad over the local network
(Requires PhotoSync for iOS installed on iPhone / iPad / iPod touch)
AUTOTRANSFER – AUTOMATICALLY BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS IN THE BACKGROUND
• Automatically backup photos & videos directly from Android to computer (PC & Mac)
• Securely auto upload photos & videos straight from Android to NAS, wireless mobile storage device or remote server
• Automatically copy and share photos & videos directly from Android to supported cloud / photo services
Automatically and wirelessly backup photos & videos, whenever:
– You take a new picture or video [Instant transfer]
– Your device connects to a pre-selected WiFi network [Wi-Fi access point (SSID)]
– You arrive at a pre-selected geolocation [Location based transfer]
– You charge your device [Trigger transfer]
– A pre-set time schedule is met [Time schedule]
– 7 day trial available! –
TRANSFER TO AND FROM NAS
• Securely backup photos & videos to your NAS, remote server or personal cloud over SMB, (S)FTP or WebDav
• Download and view photos & videos on SMB, (S)FTP and WebDAV servers
• PhotoSync supports NAS storage devices, servers and personal cloud services from:
– QNAP & Buffalo NAS
– WD MyCloud
– Seagate Personal Cloud
– NETGEAR ReadyNAS
– and many more …
• Quickly upload and download photos & videos whilst on-the-go to your wireless portable hard drive over SMB, (S)FTP and WebDav
• PhotoSync supports all major mobile storage solutions (wireless USB sticks, portable hard drives…) from:
– Western Digital
– Toshiba (http://www.canvio.jp/apps/en/)
– and many more …
– 7 day trial available! –
TRANSFER TO AND FROM CLOUD AND PHOTO SERVICES
• Upload and share photos & videos from Android straight to supported cloud and photo services over 3G / LTE
• Import photos & videos stored on cloud and photo services directly to Android. Import selected, all or new photos / videos
• PhotoSync supports:
– Google Drive
– Google Photos
– OneDrive / OneDrive for Business
– 7 day trial available! –
Features of PhotoSync – Transfer Photos for PC
BACKUP PHOTOS & VIDEOS IN THE BACKGROUND TO PRE-SELECTED TARGETS
• Automatically backup photos & videos from Android phone / tablet to:
– Computer (Windows PC and Mac) over WiFi or Portable WiFi Hotspot
– NAS (Network-attached Storage) over SMB, (S)FTP and WebDAV
– Cloud and photo services (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Flickr, iCloud, Photo Bucket)
• Choose to backup photos & videos in original resolution or compressed
• Select to backup photos & videos either:
– When connected to a specific WiFi network
– When the battery level of the Android device falls below a certain percentage
– At a specific time every day
– When the Android device is connected to a charger
(Requires PhotoSync for Android installed)
• ‘Free’ plan includes 5GB of storage for photos and videos. Additional storage can be purchased in 20GB increments for $0.99/month, 100GB for $3.99/month or 1TB for $9.99/month.
To remove ads and enjoy additional features, upgrade to the ‘Pro’ version of PhotoSync.
1. Automatically transfer, backup and share photos & videos between your Android devices, computer, iPhone, iPad, NAS, cloud and photo services.
Install “PhotoSync – Transfer Photos” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing PhotoSync – Transfer Photos on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install PhotoSync – Transfer Photos on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type PhotoSync – Transfer Photos and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the PhotoSync – Transfer Photos as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||PhotoSync – Transfer Photos On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 8, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PhotoSync – Transfer Photos?
* Fixed a bug causing transfer abortions when the receive window vanished during transfers from iOS that converted videos
* Fixed various reported app crashes
Since its inception, PhotoSync has been a reliable and easy-to-use application for transferring photos between devices. Whether you are a professional photographer or just an amateur, PhotoSync is an essential tool for keeping your photos organized and backed-up. The latest version of PhotoSync features a revamped user interface that makes it even easier to use, and the app now supports even more devices than ever before. So if you’re looking for an easy way to transfer photos between your phone, tablet
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PhotoSync – Transfer Photos for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This PhotoSync – Transfer Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PhotoSync – Transfer Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the PhotoSync – Transfer Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PhotoSync – Transfer Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.