A pharmaceutical drug dictionary is a comprehensive reference guide to the terminology of pharmaceutical drugs. It includes definitions of the terms used in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as explanations of the various drug classes and the mechanisms by which they work. A pharmaceutical drug dictionary is an invaluable resource for anyone working in the pharmaceutical industry, from pharmaceutical scientists and pharmacists to sales representatives and medical doctors.
In this article, we will show you how to download Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary technical specifications first.
Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Open Educational Forum is the developer of this Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 37636+ users of this app. The Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary app rating is currently 1.2.
It was last updated on Apr 20, 2016. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary for PC
– A drug interaction checker to avoid any harmful drug interaction.
– A comprehensive dosage guide.
– A Symptom checker.
– Detailed information on each and every drug.
– A favorites list to keep all your favorite drugs at one place.
– Share drugs information with your friends on social media.
|App Name:||Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Open Educational Forum|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Apr 20, 2016|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary App Overview and Details
Advance Medical Drug Dictionary is a free medical handbook that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
Ultimate Offline, Free & Very useful drugs dictionary. The best choice for pocket medical dictionary on drug information. Entries on techniques and equipment, drugs, general medical practice, health service organization, and treatment have all been reviewed, and updated where necessary.
The medical drug dictionary is free and open source. Many pharmaceutical industries use this to get information for different drugs and medicines. Its very helpful for medical students and nurses as this dictionary consist of every medicine including antibiotics, painkillers, hypertension medicines etc. It has A-Z medicines and their chemical names which may be used by many students.
It has many useful information including the side effects and cure for which illness you have. Every medicine’s description is written very thoughtfully showing its chemical composition and different values including molecular weight, Monoisotopic weight etc which may be used by medical students.
Each medicine description shows you dosage route and dosage form, and many other useful information. The precautions cans be viewed before taking a medicine so it may not cause allergies or food poisoning as some medicine contains herbs which may have side effects
Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones. you are able to bookmark all your favorite topics for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon. and Manage Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
– Autocomplete search feature to lookup the drugs.
– Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
– Small in size. just 5 MB.
– Good coverage of drugs for general health & biomedical sciences.
– Drug classifications, computations and calculations.
– Completely offline and free to download.
– List of drug name and uses.- Prescription drug info along with pill description
– Featuring search to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you’re typing.
– Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
– Medication prescription for various drug diseases like heroin, bribes, methamphetamine, tobacco, pilule, etc.
– Very friendly and beautiful interface.
– The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book with facts, doses and overdose information.
– Works Offline without INTERNET.
– Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
– Drugs Encyclopedia.
– Medical Drug Dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
– Prescription & safety information of 2,000+ drugs and 30000 brands.
For any suggestions, corrections and feedback, please feel free to contact on our given email address. We really do appreciate you reaching back to us, and your feedback could be included in the next version!
This Android App is only for drugs study / medical education, should not be used to replace the services / medical advice of a licensed physician or health professional. You should not solely rely on anything contained in the app and you should consult a physician licensed in your state in all matters relating to your health.
Whats New In this Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary?
minor bugs fix
The Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for information on pharmaceutical drugs. It includes an extensive database of drugs, as well as detailed information on their uses, side effects, and interactions. The application is a valuable tool for healthcare professionals and patients alike.
This concludes our article on Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pharmaceutical Drug Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.