A perfect sound meter is an instrument which is used to measure and control the noise levels in an environment. It is also used to measure the sound pressure levels and the intensity of sound. It is a very handy device which is used by many industries to maintain the noise levels.
The technical specifications of the Perfect Sound Meter for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Perfect Sound Meter Andorid App Summary
Perfect Sound Meter was developed by Netigen Tools and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Perfect Sound Meter from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Perfect Sound Meter is 3.4.2 on Play store with total users of 933269. The Perfect Sound Meter app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Perfect Sound Meter is Jun 29, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Perfect Sound Meter on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Perfect Sound Meter App Overview and Details
★ Best Sound Meter (SPL – sound pressure level) is an app which can measure the actual sound level meter with decibels (dB). Sound meter is also known as sound level meter, decibel meter (dB meter), noise meter, sound pressure level meter (spl meter).
★ It uses your built-in microphone to measure environmental noise decibels (dB) and show a value for reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB.
★ Features of Best Sound Meter:
– indicates decibel by gauge
– display the current noise reference
– display min/avg/max decibel values
– display decibel by graph
– can calibrate the decibel for each devices
– quick reaction on sound level change
★ Levels of noise in decibels (dB) according to American Academy of audiology:
140 dB – gun shots, fireworks
130 dB – jackhammers, ambulance
120 dB – jet planes taking off
110 dB – concerts, car horns
100 dB – snowmobiles
90 dB – power tools
80 dB – alarm clocks
70 dB – traffic, vacuums
60 dB – normal conversation
50 dB – moderate rainfall
40 dB – quiet library
30 dB – whisper
20 dB – leaves rusting
10 dB – breathing
★ IMPORTANT information about Best Sound Meter: This tool is not a professional device to measure decibels. You have to know that the built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are limited by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound (100+ db) cannot be recognized.
Remember that sound meter app is only for fun and please use it as an auxiliary tool.
★ If you have any comments, feedback or you need help with Best Sound Meter, please send an e-mail to:
Features of Perfect Sound Meter for PC
1. The best sound meter app that can measure the actual sound level meter with decibels.
2. Uses your built-in microphone to measure environmental noise decibels and show a value for reference.
3. Calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB.
4. Features of Best Sound Meter:
– Indicates decibel by gauge
– Display the current noise reference
– Display min/avg/max decibel values
– Display decibel by graph
– Can calibrate the decibel for each devices
– Quick reaction on sound level change
5. Levels of noise in decibels according to American Academy of audiology:
– 140 dB – gun shots, fireworks
– 130 dB – jackhammers, ambulance
– 120 dB – jet planes taking off
– 110 dB – concerts, car horns
– 100 dB – snowmobiles
– 90 dB – power tools
– 80 dB – alarm clocks
– 70 dB – traffic, vacuums
– 60 dB – normal conversation
– 50 dB – moderate rainfall
– 40 dB – quiet library
– 30 dB – whisper
– 20 dB – leaves rusting
– 10 dB – breathing
6. IMPORTANT information about Best Sound Meter:
– This tool is not a professional device to measure decibels.
– You have to know that the built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-
How To Install & Download Perfect Sound Meter For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Perfect Sound Meter for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Perfect Sound Meter.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Perfect Sound Meter on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Perfect Sound Meter and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Perfect Sound Meter on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Perfect Sound Meter On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Netigen Tools|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Perfect Sound Meter?
The Perfect Sound Meter application is an essential tool for anyone who wants to measure the sound levels in their environment. It is easy to use and provides accurate readings, making it the perfect tool for both professionals and amateurs alike. Whether you are trying to protect your hearing or simply want to know what noise levels are present in your environment, the Perfect Sound Meter application is the perfect tool for the job.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Perfect Sound Meter on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Perfect Sound Meter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Perfect Sound Meter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Perfect Sound Meter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Perfect Sound Meter.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.