Param Gyan is an online education platform that offers courses in Indian philosophy, meditation, and yoga. The courses are designed to help students develop a deeper understanding of these topics and to learn how to apply the teachings in their own lives.
Param Gyan was founded in 2016 by Mohan Giri, a meditation teacher and yoga instructor. Mohan is passionate about helping people learn about and practice these ancient teachings, which he believes can provide profound benefits for both the individual and the world.
Param Gyan offers a variety of courses, which can be accessed online or in-person. The online courses are self-paced and can be completed at any time, while the in-person courses are offered in locations around the
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Param G For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Param G App Overview and Details
Param G App Overview and Details
Rashtrasant Param Gurudev Shree Namramuni Maharaj Saheb is a Jain saint in the glorious legacy of Bhagwan Mahavir, a notable thinker and a humanitarian transforming lives across the world.
Inspired by Param Gurudev, Param G App will allow you to connect to Param Gurudev via his audios, videos and Bhakti songs. Param G has a huge repository of Jain Bhakti, Jain Stavan, Jain Stotra/ Jain Stuti , religious quotes, Meditation and Jain mantra. In Jainism, Jain Bhakti, Jain Stavans, Mantra, Meditation, Jain Stuti and Stotra play an eminent role in spiritual upliftment. Param G also contains books, magazines, live telecasts and much more.
Founder of socio-religious organisation Parasdham, Rashtrasant Param Gurudev Shree Namramuni Maharaj Saheb often mentions inspirational Jain quotes that can transform ones thought process. His discourses simplify Jain religion, propounded by 24th Tirthankara, Bhagwan Mahavir(Lord Mahavir), and throws light on practical applications of Jainism in daily life.
Bhagwan Mahavir was the twenty-fourth and the last Tirthankar of the Jain religion.
Param Gurudev is an ardent devotee of Lord Parshwanath – 23rd Tirthankar in Jainism. Param Gurudev is a sadhak of the Jain Stotra/ Jain Mantra Shri Uvasaggharam Stotra which is a hymn (bhakti) devoted to Bhagwan Parshwanath. In Jain religion (Jainism), many awakened souls adopt Jain Diksha and shun the materialistic pleasures to pursue the ultimate truth. With Param Gurudev’s inspiration many youngsters have understood the truth and have adopted the vows of Jain Diksha under his guidance and shelter.
Parvadhiraj Paryushan Parv – the 8 day Jain Festival of Forgiveness. Paryushan is an occasion to fulfill the responsibilities towards our Soul. During these Paryushan days, one can realize, repent and seek forgiveness for his mistakes by performing Pratikraman, Alochana doing fasting, taking small Pachkhan vows etc.
Pratikraman and Alochana shall be streamed LIVE on Param G App during Paryushan Parv.
Param G App also has a section of Pachkhan to take the vow of Upvas, Ayambil, Ekasna etc.
As per the path laid down by Bhagwan Mahavir (Lord Mahavir), during Paryushan, people usually perform Pratikraman two times, practise fasting with proper Pachkhan and uplift their soul by reciting Jain Mantras, Navkar Mantra. 5th day of Paryushan is Mahavir Janmotsav (Mahavir Jayanti) . Last day of paryushan is Samvatsari. Michhami Dukkadam and Samvatsari goes hand in hand. On the day of Samvatsari devotees do Alochana, Pratikraman and Kshamapana (forgiveness) and at the end of the day say ‘Micchami Dukkadam’ which means “I seek forgiveness”
Key Features of Param G App:
– Inspirational Jain Quotes/ Religious Quotes
– Audio/ Video (Pravachan, Meditation, Special Messages for Youth)
– Live Telecast of Events/ Pravachans
– Jain Bhakti Songs/ Jain Stavan/ Jain Stotra/Jain Stuti/Mantra/ Jain Diksha Bhakti Songs
-Meditation, over 14 different meditation audios, to contemplate on various tendencies of the soul
– Magazines (Jain Kranti, Look – N – Learn)
– Latest Updates
– Prayers / Jain Mantra (Navkar Mantra, Shree Uvasaggaharam Stotra, Manglik, Prarthana, Pachkhan)
– Photo Gallery
Download & Install Param G For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Param G on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Param G on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Param G result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Param G will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Param G with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Param G on your PC.
|App Name:||Param G On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Parasdham India|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Param G Andorid App Summary
Parasdham India is the developer of this Param G application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7198+ users of this app. The Param G app rating is currently 1.1.34.
It was last updated on Jul 30, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Param G for PC
1. Param Gurudev’s discourses on Jainism
2. Jain quotes by Param Gurudev
3. Audio, video and bhakti songs by Param Gurudev
4. Connect to Param Gurudev via his audios, videos and bhakti songs
5. Bhagwan Mahavir’s teachings
6. Jain Stavan, Stotra, and Jain Mantra by Param Gurudev
7. Jainism for daily life applications
8. Paryushan Parv – the 8 day Jain Festival of Forgiveness
9. Pratikraman, Alochana, fasting and small Pachkhan vows
10. Live telecast and streaming of Param G App
Whats New In this Param G?
We are constantly striving to improve the user experience of the Param G app. Some changes in the latest version are as follows :
– Samvatsari alochana support for year 2022
– Panchang fix
– Other Bug fixes
Please send any feedback to [email protected]
Param G is a revolutionary new application that allows users to control their environment through a simple, user-friendly interface. With Param G, you can easily adjust the temperature, lighting, and other features of your home to create the perfect atmosphere for any occasion. Whether you’re throwing a party or just relaxing at home, Param G makes it easy to customize your environment to your exact specifications.
This concludes our article on Param G Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Param G for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Param G to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Param G and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Param G. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Param G.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.