Paediatric surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on the surgical care of infants, children, and adolescents. The surgical disorders that are treated by paediatric surgeons are varied and include both common and rare conditions. Many of the procedures that are performed by paediatric surgeons are also performed by adult surgeons, but there are a number of procedures that are unique to paediatric surgery.
In this article, we will show you how to download Paediatric Surgery For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Paediatric Surgery technical specifications first.
Paediatric Surgery Andorid App Summary
NassApp is the developer of this Paediatric Surgery application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2030+ users of this app. The Paediatric Surgery app rating is currently 1.1.
It was last updated on Jan 4, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Paediatric Surgery for PC
– Pediatric surgery is a subspecialty of surgery involving the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
– This App contains the following contents: Paediatrics, Congenital abnormalities, Ingested foreign bodies, Bezoars, Midgut malrotation and volvulus, Intussusception, Duodenal atresia, Small bowel atresias, Meconium ileus, Acute appendicitis, Mesenteric adenitis, Meckel’s diverticulum, Gastroschisis, Exomphalos (omphalocele), Inguinal hernias, Hydroceles, Hirschsprung’s disease, Rectal prolapse, Anorectal malformations, Umbilical anomalies, Testicular torsion, Orchitis and epididymitis, Testicular trauma, Undescended testes (cryptorchidism), Retractile testes, Hypospadias, Phimosis and paraphimosis, Balanitis/balanoposthitis, Priapism, Penile trauma, Imperforate hymen, Labial adhesions in infants, Miscellaneous conditions, Perioperative care, Consent for surgery, Post-operative care: fluids, Post-operative care: analgesia, Post-operative care: drains and wounds.
|App Name:||Paediatric Surgery On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Paediatric Surgery For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Paediatric Surgery on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Paediatric Surgery and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Paediatric Surgery andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Paediatric Surgery App Overview and Details
Pediatric surgery is a subspecialty of surgery involving the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
This App contain the following contents
=> Paediatrics: Paediatric Surgery Symptoms and signs that should cause concern
=> Paediatrics: Congenital abnormalities: upper airway
=> Paediatrics: Congenital abnormalities: tracheo-oesophageal
=> Paediatrics: Congenital abnormalities: oesophagus
=> Paediatrics: Congenital abnormalities: lung
=> Paediatrics: Congenital abnormalities: chest
=> Paediatrics: Idiopathic hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
=> Paediatrics: Ingested foreign bodies
=> Paediatrics: Bezoars
=> Paediatrics: Midgut malrotation and volvulus
=> Paediatrics: Intussusception
=> Paediatrics: Duodenal atresia
=> Paediatrics: Small bowel atresias
=> Paediatrics: Meconium ileus
=> Paediatrics: Acute appendicitis
=> Paediatrics: Mesenteric adenitis
=> Paediatrics: Meckel’s diverticulum
=> Paediatrics: Gastroschisis
=> Paediatrics: Exomphalos (omphalocele)
=> Paediatrics: Inguinal hernias
=> Paediatrics: Hydroceles
=> Paediatrics: Hirschsprung’s disease
=> Paediatrics: Rectal prolapse
=> Paediatrics: Anorectal malformations
=> Paediatrics: Umbilical anomalies
=> Paediatrics: Testicular torsion
=> Paediatrics: Orchitis and epididymitis
=> Paediatrics: Testicular trauma
=> Paediatrics: Undescended testes (cryptorchidism)
=> Paediatrics: Retractile testes
=> Paediatrics: Hypospadias
=> Paediatrics: Phimosis and paraphimosis
=> Paediatrics: Balanitis/balanoposthitis
=> Paediatrics: Priapism
=> Paediatrics: Penile trauma
=> Paediatrics: Imperforate hymen
=> Paediatrics: Labial adhesions in infants
=> Paediatrics: Miscellaneous conditions
=> Paediatrics: Perioperative care
=> Paediatrics: Consent for surgery
=> Paediatrics: Post-operative care: fluids
=> Paediatrics: Post-operative care: analgesia
=> Paediatrics: Post-operative care: drains and wounds
Whats New In this Paediatric Surgery?
I have found paediatric surgery to be a fascinating and rewarding field. The challenges and rewards of taking care of children are unparalleled. I have found the surgical techniques and approaches to be different than those used in adult surgery, and I have enjoyed learning these new techniques. The paediatric surgical team is a close-knit group, and I have enjoyed getting to know them. I am excited to continue my training in paediatric surgery and to be a part of this team.
This concludes our article on Paediatric Surgery Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Paediatric Surgery for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Paediatric Surgery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Paediatric Surgery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Paediatric Surgery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Paediatric Surgery.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.