Oximeter-H is a medical device that help measure the oxygen saturation level in blood. The device is typically used to monitor patients with heart or lung diseases to see how well they respond to treatment.
The technical specifications of the Oximeter-H for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Oximeter-H Andorid App Summary
Oximeter-H was developed by Hband and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Oximeter-H from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of Oximeter-H is 1.4.2 on Play store with total users of 325009. The Oximeter-H app has a user rating of 1.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Oximeter-H is Dec 17, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Oximeter-H on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Oximeter-H App Overview and Details
use for connect oximeter
Features of Oximeter-H for PC
1. Connect oximeter to device for easy blood-oxygen monitoring.
2. Monitor blood-oxygen levels on a real-time basis.
3. Store blood-oxygen levels for future reference.
4. Upload blood-oxygen levels to a secure online account.
5. Share blood-oxygen levels with healthcare providers.
6. Create custom reports based on blood-oxygen levels.
7. Receive notifications when blood-oxygen levels exceed preset thresholds.
8. Navigate through the app with ease.
9. Access blood-oxygen levels from any location.
10. Secure data with password protection.
How To Install & Download Oximeter-H For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Oximeter-H for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Oximeter-H.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Oximeter-H on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Oximeter-H and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Oximeter-H on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Oximeter-H On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Dec 17, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Oximeter-H?
The Oximeter-H app is an innovative way to measure heart rate and blood oxygen levels. It is easy to use and is a valuable tool for athletes, health enthusiasts, and anyone who wants to track their health. The app is a valuable resource for athletes because it helps them to monitor their heart rate and blood oxygen levels, which can help to improve their performance. The app is also a great tool for people who are interested in tracking their health because it allows them to monitor their heart rate and blood oxygen levels on a regular basis.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Oximeter-H on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Oximeter-H to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oximeter-H and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oximeter-H. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oximeter-H.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.