The Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus is a comprehensive, up-to-date tool for students of all ages. It offers clear and concise definitions of words, with example sentences to show how they are used. The thesaurus also includes a range of synonyms and antonyms for each entry, so students can find the perfect word for their needs.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Oxford University Press ELT.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus Andorid App Summary
The Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus was developed by the popular developer agency named Oxford University Press ELT.. They have the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus in the Books & Reference category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 184.108.40.206, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 71001 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 7, 2015 was the last date the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus was updated with new features. If you want to use the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus using the emulator later on.
Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus App Overview and Details
Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus: A Dictionary of Synonyms
IMPORTANT: This free download will give you 100 sample entries from the dictionary. An in-app purchase is required to activate the full dictionary.
Understand the differences between similar words in written and spoken English and find the right words to say exactly what you mean – and enrich your vocabulary.
How? Each entry has a group of 3-10 synonyms.
Each synonym is clearly explained in terms of meaning, grammar, and register.
An example sentence shows how each synonym is used.
Notes highlight and explain synonyms that are particularly close in meaning or easily confused so you make the right choice.
For example, the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus helps you understand the differences between familiar words such as ‘easy’ and ‘simple’ while learning words you may not know such as ‘effortless’, ‘painless’, and ‘plain sailing’.
No two words are exactly the same. Use the Oxford Learners’ Thesaurus to choose exactly the right word:
• Over 17,000 synonyms and opposites are explained
• Alphabetical index makes it easy to find the word you are looking for
• Listen to real British and American voices pronounce the words and their synonyms
• 30 pre-loaded topics contain useful word lists you can add to or edit
• Create and organize your own lists of favourite words
• Use the notes to identify the exact difference between pairs of synonyms
• See which words are used most frequently and choose the most appropriate
• Choose the words that are right for the context: formal/informal, written/spoken, approving/disapproving
• Understand which words go together and use them correctly
• ‘Did you mean…?’ function and wildcard search allow you to find a word even if you don’t know the spelling
• View your History to see the last 100 words you looked up
Features of Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus for PC
-Over 17,000 synonyms and opposites are explained
-Alphabetical index makes it easy to find the word you are looking for
-Listen to real British and American voices pronounce the words and their synonyms
-30 pre-loaded topics contain useful word lists you can add to or edit
-Create and organize your own lists of favourite words
-Use the notes to identify the exact difference between pairs of synonyms
-See which words are used most frequently and choose the most appropriate
-Understand which words go together and use them correctly
-‘Did you mean…?’ function and wildcard search allow you to find a word even if you don’t know the spelling
-View your History to see the last 100 words you looked up
Whats New In this Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus?
Minor bug fixes
The Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus is a great application for students of all ages. It is easy to use and has a wealth of information. The thesaurus is a great resource for writing papers, essays, and reports. It can also help with speeches and presentations. The thesaurus is a valuable tool for students of all levels.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Oxford Learner’s Thesaurus.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.