The osseous system is the system of bones in the body. It is responsible for the structure and support of the body. The bones are connected by ligaments and muscles, which allow for movement. The osseous system is also responsible for the production of blood cells.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ing. Victor Michel Gonzalez Galvan|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) Andorid App Summary
The Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) was developed by the popular developer agency named Ing. Victor Michel Gonzalez Galvan. They have the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.0.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3846237 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 31, 2022 was the last date the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) was updated with new features. If you want to use the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) for PC
– Display in 3D
– Rotate, zoom, and move the camera
– Text information can be maximized or minimized
– Bone color changes when selected
– Location and description of bones
– Recommended hardware
Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) App Overview and Details
It gives information about the anatomy of the human skeleton. In a model in third dimension (3D) highly detailed.
– You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
– Display the natural pattern or divisions.
– Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
– When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
– Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
– Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
Whats New In this Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy)?
* New 3D model, much more detailed and complete.
* 100% of the code was rewritten.
* Tag system.
* New Gestures (Simpler).
* New Interface.
The Osseous System in 3D application is an anatomy learning tool that allows users to explore the bones of the human body in a 3D environment. The application is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about the bones of the body. The Osseous System in 3D application is an excellent tool for students and healthcare professionals who want to learn more about the bones of the body.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Osseous System in 3D (Anatomy).
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.