Open Link is a desktop application that allows you to open links in new tabs without leaving the current page. It also includes a number of other features that make browsing the web easier.
Our goal is to help you get the Open Link on PC for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Open Link on PC Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Open Link on PC is Prathamesh Narendra Shiralkar and they’ve done a great job at keeping Open Link on PC simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Open Link on PC under Tools of Play Store. Open Link on PC’s latest version is 2.0 with an impressive user base of over 2638. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.0 shows how people love Open Link on PC.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Open Link on PC is Jan 18, 2019 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Open Link on PC on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Open Link on PC App Overview and Details
An utility app to open a link or a website from phone directly on Desktop. Just share link with the app and it’s opened on PC!
Working on something important and want to do it on PC? Instantly continue on PC with just a tap! Send links from phone to chrome browser directly using our chrome extension.
Key features –
– Supports all Android phones running Android Lollipop and above.
– Open links on any Desktop / Laptop – Windows, mac, Linux, etc.
– Easy Login-logout process.
– Opens links almost instantaneously!
– Login once and you will be kept logged in until you manually
– Open links from sms dirctly on PC.
– Copy-paste links in app to open on PC.
Features of Open Link on PC for PC
– Android app that opens links on PC
– Supports Android 5.0 and up
– Logs in with one tap and stays logged in until you manually log out
– Opens links from SMS and clipboard
– Fast and easy to use
Whats New In this Open Link on PC?
Download & Install Open Link on PC For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Open Link on PC app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Open Link on PC app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Open Link on PC will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Open Link on PC on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Open Link on PC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Prathamesh Narendra Shiralkar|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
In conclusion, the PC application is a great way to keep track of your open links. It is easy to use and helps you to stay organized. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep track of their open links.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Open Link on PC for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Open Link on PC, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Open Link on PC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Open Link on PC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Open Link on PC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Open Link on PC.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.