Only One is the story of a young girl, Kira, who is trying to find her place in the world. She is an only child, and her parents are both busy working professionals. Kira is often left on her own, and she has learned to rely on herself. She is a bright, ambitious girl, and she is determined to make the most of her life.
Kira is a fighter, and she has faced many challenges in her life. But the most difficult challenge of all is learning to accept herself for who she is. Kira is gay, and she knows that she is different from the other kids at school. She is scared to tell her parents, and she doesn’t know how they will react.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Only One for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Only One For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Only One for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Only One.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Only One on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Only One and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Only One on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Only One On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ernest Szoka|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Only One Andorid App Summary
The Only One was developed by the popular developer agency named Ernest Szoka. They have the Only One in the Role Playing category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.288, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4858575 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.5 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Only One latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 3, 2021 was the last date the Only One was updated with new features. If you want to use the Only One on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Only One using the emulator later on.
Only One App Overview and Details
TouchArcade – 4.5/5 “game with depth well beyond what you would expect”
PocketGamer – 9/10 “A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler ”
Over 2 million downloads!
One of the best hack and slash games on mobile, Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you push and kill waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky with your magical sword. You don’t fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below. Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
★ In App purchase “Ultimate Power” unlocks the full game experience ★
☆☆ Android Game Controller Support ☆☆
★ Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
★ Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
★ Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, inferno whirlwind and dart
★ 100 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses
★ Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
★ Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
★ Floating virtual joystick (can be changed to fixed in settings)
★ Endless battle mode
I read all reviews, so please leave feedback and follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news 🙂
Features of Only One for PC
1. Physics-based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics.
2. Retro pixel art graphics and music.
3. Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities.
4. 100 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses.
5. Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot.
6. Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die.
7. Endless battle mode.
8. Floating virtual joystick (can be changed to fixed in settings).
9. Android Game Controller Support.
10. Follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news.
Whats New In this Only One?
Switched ad platforms
Icon ad for my new game
Only One is the perfect application for people who are looking for a fast and easy way to keep track of their daily expenses. With Only One, you can easily record your expenses, set a budget, and track your progress.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Only One of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Only One to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Only One and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Only One. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Only One.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.