An o-ring is a round seal that is used to create a watertight seal between two objects. The o-ring is inserted into a groove on the two objects and then compressed to create the seal. O-rings are made of a variety of materials, including rubber, silicone, and neoprene. They are often used in plumbing and automotive applications.
This article is all about helping you get to know the O-Ring for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install O-Ring For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the O-Ring for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the O-Ring.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for O-Ring on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the O-Ring and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the O-Ring on your computer right away.
|App Name:||O-Ring On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Trelleborg Sealing Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 13, 2021|
|Get it On:|
O-Ring Andorid App Summary
The O-Ring was developed by the popular developer agency named Trelleborg Sealing Solutions. They have the O-Ring in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 44397 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With O-Ring latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 13, 2021 was the last date the O-Ring was updated with new features. If you want to use the O-Ring on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the O-Ring using the emulator later on.
O-Ring App Overview and Details
The Trelleborg Sealing Solutions O-Ring App calculates O-Ring dimensions by simply entering installation specifications for your application in metric or inch. In addition, the App recommends O-Ring sizes according to ISO 3601 so you know exactly which part you need.
Features at a Glance:
– O-Ring Housing: After entering the bore or rod/shaft diameter, you will receive an O-Ring recommendation and O-Ring housing calculation according to the recommendations of ISO 3601
– O-Ring Quick Search: offers the selection of O-Ring nominal sizes according to the following national/international standards: ISO 3601-1 Class B (International), ISO 3601-1 Class A (AS 568, USA), NFT 47-502 (France), JIS B 2401 (Japan) SMS 1586 (Sweden)
– Tolerances: calculation of O-Ring tolerances according to ISO 3601-1 Class B and Class A
– Switch between metric and inch
– Chemical compatibility check: find out which materials are compatible with the media used in your application.
– Integration of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Videos
Features of O-Ring for PC
-O-Ring Housing: After entering the bore or rod/shaft diameter, you will receive an O-Ring recommendation and O-Ring housing calculation according to the recommendations of ISO 3601
-O-Ring Quick Search: offers the selection of O-Ring nominal sizes according to the following national/international standards: ISO 3601-1 Class B (International), ISO 3601-1 Class A (AS 568, USA), NFT 47-502 (France), JIS B 2401 (Japan) SMS 1586 (Sweden)
-Tolerances: calculation of O-Ring tolerances according to ISO 3601-1 Class B and Class A
-Switch between metric and inch
-Chemical compatibility check: find out which materials are compatible with the media used in your application.
-Integration of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Videos
Whats New In this O-Ring?
– Added the ISO 3601-1 Class A (AS 568) O-Ring standard to the O-Ring Search and Tolerances pages
– The O-Ring Search page was also updated with the France standard NFT 47-502
– Included Privacy Notice link for GDPR
In conclusion, the O-ring application is an excellent way to keep your information safe and secure. It is easy to use and provides a high level of security. I would highly recommend using the O-ring application for your personal or business needs.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the O-Ring of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This O-Ring to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for O-Ring and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the O-Ring. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the O-Ring.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.