The O-Level Past Papers are a compilation of past examinations from the O-Level examination taken by students around the world. The papers are a valuable resource for students who are preparing to take the O-Level examination as they provide insight into the type of questions that are typically asked in the examination. Furthermore, the papers also allow students to familiarise themselves with the format of the examination.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the O-Level Past Papers For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
O-Level Past Papers App Overview and Details
O-Level Past Papers App Overview and Details
O-Level Past Papers contains a comprehensive database of all the past papers and their marking schemes for students of O-Level.This app contains all the past year papers of 36 subjects along with their marking schemes from 2015 through 202020.
Past Papers up to 2020 are available now.
List of exam (past papers) subjects this App contains:
• Agriculture (5038)
• Arabic (3180)
• Art (6010)
• Bangladesh Studies (7094)
• Bengali (3204)
• Biology (5090)
• Business Studies (7115)
• CDT Design and Communication (7048)
• Chemistry (5070)
• Commerce (7100)
• Commercial Studies (7101)
• Computer Science (2210)
• Design and Technology (6043)
• Economics (2281)
• English Language (1123)
• Environmental Management (5014)
• Geography (2217)
• German (3025)
• Hindi (3195)
• Hinduism (2055)
• History (2134)
• Islamic Religion and Culture (2056)
• Islamiyat (2058)
• Literature in English (2010)
• Mathematics – Additional (4037)
• Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)
• Pakistan Studies (2059)
• Physics (5054)
• Principles of Accounts (7110)
• Sociology (2251)
• Spanish (3035)
• Statistics (4040)
• Urdu – First Language (3247)
• Urdu – Second Language (3248)
Download & Install O-Level Past Papers For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the O-Level Past Papers on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the O-Level Past Papers on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired O-Level Past Papers result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the O-Level Past Papers will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the O-Level Past Papers with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the O-Level Past Papers on your PC.
|App Name:||O-Level Past Papers On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Malik Creater|
|Updated on:||May 20, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
O-Level Past Papers Andorid App Summary
Malik Creater is the developer of this O-Level Past Papers application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 10220+ users of this app. The O-Level Past Papers app rating is currently 1.2.6.
It was last updated on May 20, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of O-Level Past Papers for PC
-36 subjects of O-level past papers
-Past papers from 2015 to 2020
-Marking schemes included
Whats New In this O-Level Past Papers?
Minor Bugs and Problems are fixed.
Past papers are a valuable resource for students. They can help students prepare for exams by allowing them to familiarize themselves with the type of questions that will be asked and the format of the exam. Additionally, past papers can be used to identify areas that need further study.
This concludes our article on O-Level Past Papers Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or O-Level Past Papers for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This O-Level Past Papers to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for O-Level Past Papers and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the O-Level Past Papers. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the O-Level Past Papers.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.