Number Seven is one of the most enigmatic and interesting numbers in mathematics. It is the only number that is both odd and prime. It is also the sum of two consecutive prime numbers. The number seven has a long history of religious and spiritual significance. It is often seen as a symbol of perfection or completeness.
The latest Number 7 for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Number 7 Andorid App Summary
zielok.com has developed the Number 7 for Android. You can find it under the Puzzle category on Play Store. Since its inception, Number 7 has got over 1095+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.21
The latest update of Number 7 is Dec 20, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Number 7 App Overview and Details
Number 7 is a free, fun, and addictive new brain puzzle free download game. Both adult and kids can enjoy the game Number 7. Play it with your family and train your brain.
– Dynamic gameplay (this game isn’t boring!!)
– Special functions to destroy the blocks
– Easy to learn
– Hard to master
– High score
– Auto save function (to protect your progress)
– New and interesting way of playing classic game
– Nice music
– Good sound effects
– Beautiful and simple UI
– Play anywhere on both mobile and tablet
– Free download game (no In-App purchase)
Enjoy it with your family and friends.
How to play Number 7:
Game aim – collect as many points.
Combine three same blocks to collect points.
Because this is a free game (without app purchase), Number 7 serve ads (I need eat and drink, sorry for that 😉 ) If you don’t like ads – turn off your wifi or internet.
Features of Number 7 for PC
1. Number 7 is a free, fun, and addictive new brain puzzle game.
2. Both adult and kids can enjoy the game Number 7.
3. Play it with your family and train your brain.
4. Dynamic gameplay (this game isn’t boring!!)
5. Special functions to destroy the blocks
6. Easy to learn
7. Hard to master
8. High score system
9. Auto save function (to protect your progress)
10. New and interesting way of playing classic game
Install “Number 7” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Number 7 on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Number 7 on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Number 7 and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Number 7 as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Number 7 On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Number 7?
Overall, I thought the Number 7 application was really well designed and easy to use. The different features and functions worked really well and I was able to complete my application with no problems. I would definitely recommend this application to others.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Number 7 for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Number 7 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Number 7 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Number 7. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Number 7.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.