What time is it? For most people, this is a question that is easily answered. However, for those with a night clock, it is not so simple. A night clock is a clock that is designed to be used in the dark. It has large numbers and a clear face, making it easy to see in the dark. Night clocks are perfect for those who are blind or have low vision. They are also ideal for people who work the night shift or for those who want to keep track of the time when it is dark outside.
The latest Night Clock + for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Night Clock + Andorid App Summary
Benjamin Laws has developed the Night Clock + for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Night Clock + has got over 2802+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 3.0.1
The latest update of Night Clock + is Nov 18, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Night Clock + App Overview and Details
This clock app can be used as a digital bedside clock / night clock and it also offers a flashlight 🔦 for your convenience when leaving your bed at night.
Additionally a daylight ☀️ mode is offered, so that an old / unused device could still be used as a beautiful digital clock, both – day ☀️ and night 🌑.
This is the supporter version of the Night Clock FREE.
It offers all settings and features without any limitations.
ℹ️ PERMISSIONS ℹ️
Show / draw above other apps is needed for the automatic start of the night clock, if set
Camera / flashlight is needed for flashlight functionality 🔦
⭐ Features ⭐
+ ✍️ choose one of four different font types [+ ONLY – free version offers two font types]
+ 🌈 completely adjustable font color [+ ONLY]
+ 🔆 free choice of brightness level for the night clock screen
+ 📏 completely adjustable display size for the clock elements
+ ⏰ show the next alarm time set in Android system [+ ONLY]
+ 🔦 flashlight directly on the night clock screen
+ 🔌 automatic night clock start, whenever a power cord is connected to the device (if wished, this can be limited to a certain time frame of the day / night) [+ ONLY]
+ ⏳ automatic night clock start, at a preset time [+ ONLY]
+ ☀️ daylight mode: can use automatic brightness for a certain period of time every day and a fixed value for the rest of the time [+ ONLY]
+ ⏱ you can see the total night clock display time in the app settings [+ ONLY]
+ 📱 integrated screensaver functionality: clock is moving VERY slowly across the screen (adjustable)
(This night clock is also part of the Radio Alarm Clock+ app. In case you already own Radio Alarm Clock+, buying this app is not necessary and could only be seen/used as supporting my development and support)
Thank you 🙏 – enjoy the app!
Features of Night Clock + for PC
– digital bedside clock / night clock
– flashlight 🔦
– daylight ☀️ mode
– adjustable font type
– adjustable font color
– adjustable brightness level
– adjustable display size
– show next alarm time
– automatic night clock start
– automatic daylight clock start
– integrated screensaver functionality
Install “Night Clock +” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Night Clock + on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Night Clock + app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Night Clock +.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Night Clock + On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Benjamin Laws|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 18, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Night Clock +?
New in version 3.0:
– A system permission that is no longer necessary has been removed
– Permissions are now easier to configure and review
– A new mode for automatic brightness has been added
– All app settings have been sorted
– Android 12 support has been added
Night Clock is a time management app that helps users stay productive by blocking distractions during set periods of time. It has been a life-changing app for me and has helped me become more productive overall. I would highly recommend it to anyone who struggles with staying focused.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Night Clock + for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Night Clock + to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Night Clock + and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Night Clock +. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Night Clock +.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.