NetX Network Tools is an all-in-one network diagnostic toolkit for network administrators and engineers. It provides an easy-to-use graphical user interface for network troubleshooting and diagnostics. NetX Network Tools includes a wide range of powerful network analysis tools, including traceroute, ping, DNS lookup, and port scanner. It also includes a packet sniffer and a bandwidth meter. NetX Network Tools is the perfect toolkit for network administrators and engineers who need a comprehensive toolkit for network analysis and troubleshooting.
We will help you download the NetX Network Tools for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install NetX Network Tools on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install NetX Network Tools on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for NetX Network Tools on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the NetX Network Tools as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||NetX Network Tools On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
NetX Network Tools Andorid App Summary
NetGEL is the developer of the NetX Network Tools, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the NetX Network Tools from them is 184.108.40.206 with over 1122812 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the NetX Network Tools is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the NetX Network Tools is Oct 10, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the NetX Network Tools on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
NetX Network Tools App Overview and Details
– Discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scanner: find nearby wifi.
– WIfi analyzer: displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Network security. Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
Follow me on Twitter @developerNetGEL in order to share ideas, opinions, support and to be informed about new release.
Features of NetX Network Tools for PC
updated about the latest news of Network Tools.
-Wake On LAN
-New network or device
Whats New In this NetX Network Tools?
Added new icons
NetX Network Tools is a powerful network diagnostic and analysis application that can help you troubleshoot network problems, optimize network performance and secure your network. It provides a variety of powerful tools for network analysis, including a packet sniffer, a port scanner, a packet analyzer and a network monitor. It also includes a variety of tools for troubleshooting network problems, including a traceroute tool, a DNS lookup tool and a TCP/IP diagnostic tool.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the NetX Network Tools? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This NetX Network Tools to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NetX Network Tools and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the NetX Network Tools. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NetX Network Tools.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.