NavBar Animations is an app that enables you to animate your navigation bar without root. You can choose from a variety of animations to customize your navigation bar.
The technical specifications of the NavBar Animations (No Root) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
NavBar Animations (No Root) was developed by axndx and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download NavBar Animations (No Root) from Google Play store under the Personalization category. The latest version of NavBar Animations (No Root) is 3.0.7 on Play store with total users of 646771. The NavBar Animations (No Root) app has a user rating of 3.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the NavBar Animations (No Root) is Nov 13, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the NavBar Animations (No Root) on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
If you are looking for an app to Customize and Enhance your phone’s Navigation Bar without having to Root or install Xposed, you are in the right place. Navbar Animations offers awesome custom animations that will add some life to your boring old navigation bar.
Please read the entire description before leaving a negative review. Also, if you are facing an issue, please mail us first so that we can can help you out and improve the app.
If the Pro features don’t work after you purchase, please uninstall and re-install the app from Google Play or reboot your phone.
If the app doesn’t work on your device try disabling the Developer options.
Note for new LG device users : Set the app scaling for Navbar Animations to ‘Fullscreen 18:9’ in the settings. The default is set to 16:9 which is why it will not work.
What does this app do?
Navbar Animations is a personalization app that adds cool animations to your navigation bar which can be configured to make it your own. Choose from a wide variety of custom animations packs and never let your navigation bar be boring again! We are constantly working to add new features and improve app performance, do stay tuned for weekly updates.
• Enable Navbar Animations and choose an animation pack.
• Set animation speed, color overlay and animation triggers.
• Auto start on boot option.
• Pro Features :
• Remove all ads.
• All Animation packs(Current and future) available.
How does this app work?
Navbar Animations adds a layer under your existing navigation bar where all the animations are played. Due to restrictions in the Android system, it is not possible to add a layer above the existing navigation bar.
Will this app work on my phone?
If your phone already has a Software Navigation Bar (like this : http://navbaranimations.axndx.com/navbar_example.jpg ), then all the animations will work as they should.
If your phone does not have a Software Navigation Bar like in Xiaomi Mi phones, this app will not work.
This app does not work in some apps like Google Chrome!
Yes, since this app does not have root access or special privileges, we cannot overcome these issues. Nevertheless, we are constantly woking to make this app better, stay tuned for weekly updates!
Have any issues or suggestions?
Chat with us on Facebook, like the page for offer codes and updates : https://www.facebook.com/axndxofficial/
Send us an e-mail : [email protected]
Official website : http://navbaranimations.axndx.com
Help us with translations here: https://www.localize.im/v/Db
Navigation Bar, then you will have to enable the Developer options and then set the ‘Navbar Animations Scale’ to ‘Fullscreen 18:9’ in the settings.
1. Enable Navbar Animations and choose an animation pack.
2. Set animation speed, color overlay and animation triggers.
3. Auto start on boot option.
4. Pro Features : Remove all ads.
5. All Animation packs(Current and future) available.
6. If your phone does not have a Software Navigation Bar, then you will have to enable the Developer options and then set the ‘Navbar Animations Scale’ to ‘Fullscreen 18:9’ in the settings.
You can download and install the NavBar Animations (No Root) for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the NavBar Animations (No Root).
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for NavBar Animations (No Root) on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the NavBar Animations (No Root) and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the NavBar Animations (No Root) on your computer right away.
|App Name:||NavBar Animations (No Root) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 13, 2020|
|Get it On:|
NavBar Animations is back with New Animations and support for latest Android version with improvements.
– Fixed crashes happening after v3.0 update
NavBar Animations (No Root) is an amazing application that provides a wide range of animations for the navigation bar. With this application, you can change the look and feel of your navigation bar and make it more stylish. The application is easy to use and it is free to download.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the NavBar Animations (No Root) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This NavBar Animations (No Root) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for NavBar Animations (No Root) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the NavBar Animations (No Root). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the NavBar Animations (No Root).
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.