n-Track Studio Pro is a digital audio workstation (DAW) used by musicians and audio engineers to create and edit music and audio. n-Track Studio Pro offers a wide range of features, including multitrack recording, MIDI sequencing, audio editing, and effects processing. It supports a variety of audio formats, including MP3, WAV, and AIFF. n-Track Studio Pro is available for Windows and macOS.
This article is all about helping you get to know the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||n-Track Studio Pro | DAW On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
n-Track Studio Pro | DAW Andorid App Summary
The n-Track Studio Pro | DAW was developed by the popular developer agency named n-Track. They have the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 9.6.86, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 15011 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With n-Track Studio Pro | DAW latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 14, 2022 was the last date the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW was updated with new features. If you want to use the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download n-Track Studio Pro | DAW For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for n-Track Studio Pro | DAW here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of n-Track Studio Pro | DAW for PC
• Side-chain any track to any other track or to the master channel
• Export individual tracks or groups of tracks as audio files
• Burn your mixes to CD
• Export your recordings to Wave, AIFF, FLAC or OGG files
• Share your recordings on Soundcloud, YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox or iCloud
• Remote control n-Track Studio for Android from another Android device or a computer
-Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks
-Mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb
-Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists
-Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
-Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
-Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
-Save or Share the recording directly from your device
n-Track Studio Pro | DAW App Overview and Details
n-Track Studio is a powerful, portable music-making app that turns your Android device into a complete Recording Studio & Beat Maker.
Record a virtually unlimited number of Audio, MIDI & Drum Tracks, mix them during playback and add effects: from Guitar Amps, to VocalTune & Reverb. Edit songs, share them online & join the Songtree community to collaborate with other artists.
Check out n-Track Studio Tutorials for Android:
HOW IT WORKS:
• Record a track with the built-in mic or an external audio interface
• Add & edit audio tracks using our Loop Browser & royalty-free sample packs
• Import grooves & create beats using our Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• Create melodies using the internal keyboard with our built-in virtual instruments. You can connect external keyboards too
• Use the mixer to adjust levels, pan, EQ & add effects
• Save or Share the recording directly from your device
• Stereo & Mono audio tracks
• Step Sequencer Beat Maker
• MIDI tracks with built-in Synths
• Loop Browser & in-app Sample Packs
• Virtually unlimited number of tracks
• Group & Aux channels
• Piano-roll MIDI Editor
• On-screen MIDI keyboard
• EQ with 2D & 3D Spectrum analyzer + chromatic tuner
• VocalTune – pitch correction: automatically correct any pitch imperfections on vocals or melodic parts
• Guitar & Bass Amp plugins
• Reverb, Echo, Chorus & Flanger, Tremolo, Pitch Shift, Phaser, Tube Amp and Compression effects can be added to any track & the master channel
• Built-in Metronome
• Import existing tracks
• Automate track volumes & pan using volume and pan envelopes
• Share your recordings online
• Collaborate to create music with other musicians with the integrated Songtree online music making community
• Languages included: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian
• 64 bit double precision floating point audio engine
• Follow Song Tempo & Pitch Shift dropdown menu on Audio Loops
• Export 16, 24 or 32 bit audio files
• Set sampling frequency up to 192 kHz (frequencies above 48 kHz require an external audio device)
• Internal audio routing
• Sync with other apps or external devices using MIDI clock & MTC sync, master & slave
• Record 4+ tracks simultaneously from USB pro-audio devices such as RME Babyface, Fireface & Focusrite
• Support for multiple audio output when using compatible USB devices
• Input monitoring
What you get:
• Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks
• Unlocks all the available effects
• Unlimited number of effects per channel
• Export to WAV or MP3
• 64 bit audio engine
• Multichannel USB class-compliant audio interfaces
• Export in 24, 32 and 64 bit uncompressed (WAV) format
• 3D frequency spectrum view
One-time, in app purchases available:
• 10GB+ of Premium Royalty-Free WAV Loops & One-Shots
• Exclusive release-ready Beats & editable n-Track Studio Projects
• 400+ Sample Instruments
Whats New In this n-Track Studio Pro | DAW?
• Breath new life into your tracks with the new AutoFilter effect
• Improved loop playback mode
• Improved pianoroll note editing
• New ‘Band shelf’ EQ band shape
Like n-Track Studio? Please leave a review & help us keep improving the app for you.
If you have found a problem with the app please use the Report Problem command in the Settings box.
n-Track Studio Pro is a powerful digital audio workstation application that enables users to create and edit music tracks. The software is easy to use and has a wide range of features that allow users to produce high-quality music tracks. n-Track Studio Pro is a great choice for anyone looking for a powerful and easy-to-use DAW application.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This n-Track Studio Pro | DAW to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for n-Track Studio Pro | DAW and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the n-Track Studio Pro | DAW.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.