N-Space is an independent game development studio located in downtown Toronto, Canada. We are a team of experienced developers, who love making video games. Our goal is to create innovative and exciting new experiences for gamers around the world.
So, you want to download the N-Space for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
N-Space Andorid App Summary
The N-Space is listed under the Art & Design category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the N-Space is chroma zone. The current version of N-Space is 1.3.4 with a total user count of 5087 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Apr 6, 2021 was the last date the N-Space was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download N-Space For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the N-Space on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the N-Space to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for N-Space. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the N-Space on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the N-Space on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||N-Space On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||chroma zone|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Apr 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
N-Space App Overview and Details
N-Space is a voxel based level editor / sandbox for Android and iOS.
– Sculpt indoor/outdoor 3D environments. The interface is designed to allow rapid design and modification.
– Paint surfaces with a selection of over 100 high quality materials, or import your own from your photos library.
– Use the Bevel tool to create complex shapes including rounded edges and stair steps.
– Use “substances” to build dynamic worlds with moving objects, water, and physics.
– Wire components together to respond to game events with a powerful logic system.
– Customize the sky, lighting, and fog.
– Experience your creations from a first person perspective. Make a game or just an interesting environment to explore.
– Interactive tutorials guide you through the interface and more advanced features of the app.
– World files can be sent to/from other apps.
Code is available at https://github.com/vanjac/voxel-editor.
If you are experiencing the bug where the entire world is black, please send me an email. I am trying to understand what causes this. Thank you.
Features of N-Space for PC
– sculpt indoor/outdoor 3D environments
– use bevel tool to create complex shapes
– use substances to build dynamic worlds
– wire components together
– customize sky, lighting, and fog
– experience creations from first person perspective
– send world files to other apps
Whats New In this N-Space?
– New behaviors: Reflector and Halo (previously part of Light)
– New grayscale sky for neutral lighting (now the default for Indoor worlds)
– Added Shadows toggle to light
– Added Reflections slider in world settings
– Custom textures are automatically resized to prevent running out of memory
– Added safeguards to prevent losing data after a crash
– Fixed loading audio files with special characters
– Fixed some materials with incorrect lighting
– Improved performance of lights
N-Space is an excellent application that provides an easy to use interface and a variety of features that are helpful for managing tasks. I have found it to be a valuable tool for organizing my work and improving my productivity. The ability to quickly create and access tasks, as well as the various views and sorting options, make it easy to find what I need and get things done. I would highly recommend N-Space to anyone who wants an easy to use and effective way to manage their tasks.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the N-Space on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This N-Space to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for N-Space and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the N-Space. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the N-Space.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.