Nowadays, the development of technology makes our life more and more convenient. Especially in the payment field, many new payment methods emerge and improve our life. Among these new payment methods, n-payment is a new payment method that is based on near-field communication technology.
N-payment has the following features:
1. Convenient: users can pay by just waving their phones near the payment terminal.
2. Fast: the payment is completed within a few seconds.
3. Secure: the payment is encrypted and secure.
N-payment is widely used in many countries and is becoming more and more popular. With the development of n-payment, more and more convenient
The technical specifications of the N-Pay for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
N-Pay Andorid App Summary
N-Pay was developed by NUC National and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download N-Pay from Google Play Store under the Business category. The latest version of N-Pay is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 573. The N-Pay app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the N-Pay is Dec 7, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the N-Pay on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install N-Pay For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the N-Pay installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the N-Pay and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the N-Pay on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the N-Pay in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the N-Pay on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||N-Pay On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NUC National|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2020|
|Get it On:|
N-Pay App Overview and Details
Features of N-Pay for PC
1. Rent payment reminder service
2. Automatic rent payment
3. Tenant screening
4. Rent payment history
5. Rent payment tracking
6. Rent payment calculator
7. Rent payment notifications
8. Rent payment schedule
9. Rent payment history report
10. Rent payment tracking report
Whats New In this N-Pay?
N-Pay is a mobile application that allows users to make payments and transfer money without having to carry any money around. It is a convenient and safe way to make transactions, and is perfect for people who lead busy lives. N-Pay is also a great way to save money, as it offers discounts and deals on a variety of products and services.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the N-Pay on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This N-Pay to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for N-Pay and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the N-Pay. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the N-Pay.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.