There are many lists that people use to organize and keep track of information. Some common lists are to-do lists, shopping lists, and bucket lists. Most people find that lists help them to be more organized and efficient.
Do you know the technical specifics of n Lists for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
n Lists Andorid App Summary
The n Lists application developer is Natural Apps. They listed the n Lists under the Productivity category on Play Store. The latest user count of the n Lists is more than 27062. With a 4.0, the latest 2.0 of the n Lists is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the n Lists is Jan 29, 2019, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the n Lists on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||n Lists On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Natural Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
n Lists Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run n Lists on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the n Lists and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for n Lists on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of n Lists for PC
– Make different lists
– Add items to list
– Paste text into list
– Reorder items on the list
– Cross out items by touching them
– Delete crossed out items
– Share lists
– Search inside lists
– Backup and restore lists
– Free app
– No adverts
– New modernized look
– Reorder list function is now drag and drop
– Improved context menu
– New duplicate list function
– New copy or move an item from one list to another
– Improved backup and restore functions
– Added in app purchase so that you can upgrade within the app
n Lists App Overview and Details
Extend your memory with this free list app for your phone or tablet.
Your will be able to make multiple lists, like shopping lists, things todo lists, what to pack, invitation lists… any list you can think of!
We find it extremely handy to keep all our lists on our mobile or tablet. It is a useful application, natural to use and totally free!
You can add, edit, delete and share the lists you add. In each list you can add, edit or delete items. You can cross off an item on the list by just touching it. There is also a function to delete all crossed off items on the list in one go.
Includes backup feature.
nLists is a free application and without ads.
– make different lists
– add items to list
– paste text into list (each line becomes an item)
– reorder items on the list
– cross out items by touching them
– delete crossed out items
– share lists
– search inside lists
– free app
– no adverts
– new modernized look
– reorder list function is now drag and drop
– improved context menu
– new duplicate list function
– new copy or move an item from one list to another
– improved backup and restore functions
– added in app purchase so that you can upgrade within the app
– memory for frequently used articles
– article priority (high, normal, low)
– turn prices on / off
– add up crossed off prices total
– share lists (as .txt attach o plain text)
– reorder you list of lists
– import / export .txt files
turn memory on / off
delete articles from the memory or empy it
freeze list screen rotation on / off
change text size
turn numbering articles in list on / off
voice input on / off
change export .txt folder
Your comments and suggestions are welcome at [email protected] email
Whats New In this n Lists?
reorder list function is now drag and drop
improved context menu
added duplicate list function
added copy or move an item from one list to another
improved backup and restore functions
added in app purchase so that you can upgrade within the app
In conclusion, the Lists application is a great way to keep track of important information. It is easy to use and helps to keep everything organized. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep track of multiple items.
Downloading and installing the n Lists for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This n Lists to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for n Lists and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the n Lists. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the n Lists.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.