N Files is a file manager for Android that allows you to manage your files in a very simple and efficient way. With N Files, you can easily browse your files and folders, move and copy them, and create new folders. Moreover, N Files supports a wide range of file formats, including PDF, text, image, and video files. So if you are looking for an efficient and easy-to-use file manager for Android, N Files is the perfect app for you!
This article is all about helping you get to know the N Files – File Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install N Files – File Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the N Files – File Manager for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the N Files – File Manager.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for N Files – File Manager on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the N Files – File Manager and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the N Files – File Manager on your computer right away.
|App Name:||N Files – File Manager On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
N Files – File Manager Andorid App Summary
The N Files – File Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named nTools. They have the N Files – File Manager in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.2.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 38397 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With N Files – File Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 17, 2021 was the last date the N Files – File Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the N Files – File Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the N Files – File Manager using the emulator later on.
N Files – File Manager App Overview and Details
N Files is the most efficient and powerful file explorer. You can easily manage your files and folders in your device, external SD Card, OTG USB, local and network, and cloud storage. And you can share your files using a Web server and WebDAV server.
– It provides the proper functioning to match each specific file.
– Storage of the device which makes it easy to find the folder/file.
– Navigation using a USB memory stick is possible.
– Verification of running and installed apps.
– Supports image and video thumbnails.
– Supports Network services.
– Supports Cloud services.
– Supports Bookmarks service.
– Supports Video Player.
– Windows SMB v1, v2(Windows 10)
– Google Drive
– Yandex Disk
– Web Server
– WebDav Server
– UI/UX is designed with Material theme and style.
– Contains Light/Dark/DayLight themes.
Folder and file:
– Manage your folders and files with; create, rename, delete, copy, paste, rename, compress, and properties operations.
– View your APK file’s AndroidManifest.xml file content.
– Backup your APK files.
– Compress/Decompress(zip, rar, tar, gzip, bzip, arj, 7z, jar, xz, lzma, pack)
– You can share your files with different apps.
– You can search with the instant search feature.
– Manage running apps.
– Manage installed apps.
– Backup your apps.
Features of N Files – File Manager for PC
1. N Files is a powerful and efficient file explorer.
2. You can easily manage your files and folders in your device, external SD Card, OTG USB, local and network, and cloud storage.
3. You can share your files using a Web server and WebDAV server.
4. Network services are supported.
5. Cloud services are supported.
6. Server services are supported.
7. Design is Material themed with light, dark, and day light themes.
8. Folder and file management includes create, rename, delete, copy, paste, properties, and backup operations.
9. Thumbnails are supported for images and videos.
10. Videos can be played from the app.
Whats New In this N Files – File Manager?
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
In conclusion, the N Files – File Manager application is an excellent way to manage your files. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a powerful tool. It is a great choice for anyone who needs to manage a large number of files.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the N Files – File Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This N Files – File Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for N Files – File Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the N Files – File Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the N Files – File Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.