Standard Bank launched My360 in 2017, an online banking platform that offers customers a one-stop shop for their banking needs. The platform is easy to use and customers can access their accounts, make payments, and manage their finances all in one place. My360 also offers a host of features and benefits, including a rewards programme, insurance products, and a variety of savings and investment options. The platform is secure and customers can be confident that their data is protected. My360 is the perfect solution for busy people who want to take control of their finances and manage their money easily and efficiently.
So, you want to download the My360 powered by Standard Bank for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
My360 powered by Standard Bank Andorid App Summary
The My360 powered by Standard Bank is listed under the Finance category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the My360 powered by Standard Bank is Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank. The current version of My360 powered by Standard Bank is 1.32.0 with a total user count of 103081 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Aug 16, 2022 was the last date the My360 powered by Standard Bank was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download My360 powered by Standard Bank For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the My360 powered by Standard Bank on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the My360 powered by Standard Bank to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for My360 powered by Standard Bank. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the My360 powered by Standard Bank on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the My360 powered by Standard Bank on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||My360 powered by Standard Bank On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Standard Bank / Stanbic Bank|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My360 powered by Standard Bank App Overview and Details
With the award winning My360 app you can track all your Assets, Liabilities and Risk Cover regardless of financial institution, geography or insurer your assets reside with. Link accounts to your My360 dashboard simply and easily. Add all your private investments such as art, wine and property to give you a greater idea of your total Net Wealth on a day-to-day basis.
• View your net wealth and assets from one versatile dashboard
• Toggle easily between onshore and offshore accounts
• Monitor detailed information about all your assets and liabilities
• View your asset allocation segmented into asset classes and onshore and offshore holdings
• Track your wealth with detailed portfolio views with graphs and charts
• Over 20 000 local and global financial service providers supported.
• Customise your portfolio with your own prized assets, such as wine or art collections
• Get daily updated valuations of your portfolio
Standard Bank awarded Most Innovative International Fintech for My360 app presented by Benzinga Global Fintech Awards.
Features of My360 powered by Standard Bank for PC
-View your net wealth and assets from one versatile dashboard
-Toggle easily between onshore and offshore accounts
-Monitor detailed information about all your assets and liabilities
-View your asset allocation segmented into asset classes and onshore and offshore holdings
-Track your wealth with detailed portfolio views with graphs and charts
-Over 20 000 local and global financial service providers supported.
-Customise your portfolio with your own prized assets, such as wine or art collections
-Get daily updated valuations of your portfolio
Whats New In this My360 powered by Standard Bank?
Thanks for all the reviews and feedback. Keep it coming!
So what’s new?
Save and Invest – Create and track savings or investment goals to help you reach these goals. The process is automated with no paperwork required.
System Maintenance and improvement
Found a bug? Got any suggestions on how we can improve the app? Please let us know by sending feedback to: [email protected]
My360 is a powerful app that allows you to manage your money easily. It’s easy to use and can be accessed from anywhere. The app has a variety of features that make it a must-have for any busy person. With My360, you can easily keep track of your expenses, manage your budget, and make smart financial decisions. The app is also secure, so you can be confident that your information is safe. My360 is the perfect tool for anyone who wants to take
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the My360 powered by Standard Bank on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This My360 powered by Standard Bank to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My360 powered by Standard Bank and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the My360 powered by Standard Bank. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My360 powered by Standard Bank.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.