The human body is an amazing machine. Our muscles are what allow us to move and do the things we want to do. Muscles are made up of fibers that can contract, which makes them able to do work. Muscles are classified by their location and their function.
The latest My Muscle Anatomy for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
My Muscle Anatomy Andorid App Summary
Visual 3D Science has developed the My Muscle Anatomy for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, My Muscle Anatomy has got over 187562+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.5
The latest update of My Muscle Anatomy is Feb 5, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
My Muscle Anatomy App Overview and Details
My Muscle Anatomy app for studying Muscle anatomy which
allows you to rotate 360° , Zoom and move camera around a highly realistic 3D model.
My Muscle Anatomy gives users an in depth look at the Muscle allowing them to select , x-ray view, hide and show individual muscle as well as , draw or white on screen and share screenshots, Audio pronunciation for all anatomical terms and more.
User can select each muscle separately to view name of the muscle or read related information.
These apps can be of great help for medical students or to anyone who needs to explore muscle anatomy in detail with high quality graphic and features of the app.
-User friendly interface.
– Simple navigation – 360° rotation, Zoom and Pan
– Xray mode
– Hide and show mode
-Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
-Draw or white on screen and share screenshots.
-Highly realistic male/female 3D model.
Features of My Muscle Anatomy for PC
1) User can rotate 360° and zoom in/out of the 3D model.
2) User can select individual muscles to view name and related information.
3) App has X-ray mode to view muscles beneath the skin.
4) User can hide and show individual muscles.
5) There is an animation mode which shows the muscle movement.
6) App has search options for easy navigation.
7) Audio pronunciation for all anatomy terms.
8) Ability to draw or white on screen and share screenshots.
9) Highly realistic male/female 3D model.
10) User-friendly interface.
Install “My Muscle Anatomy” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing My Muscle Anatomy on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install My Muscle Anatomy on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type My Muscle Anatomy and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the My Muscle Anatomy as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||My Muscle Anatomy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Visual 3D Science|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 5, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this My Muscle Anatomy?
fixed issue with adds icons
Thank you for using My Muscle Anatomy! I hope you have found this application helpful and informative. My Muscle Anatomy is a great resource for learning about the muscles of the body. I will continue to update the app with new content, so be sure to check back often. Thank you for your support!
So, did you find the guide on how to download the My Muscle Anatomy for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This My Muscle Anatomy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Muscle Anatomy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Muscle Anatomy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Muscle Anatomy.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.