My M Safety is a website that provides safety data sheets (SDS) and labels for chemical products. The website is designed to help businesses and individuals protect themselves and others from potential hazards associated with chemical products. The site provides SDSs and labels in both English and Spanish, and users can search for specific products or browse by category. My M Safety also offers a free SDS translation service.
The technical specifications of the My M Safety – SDS & Label for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
My M Safety – SDS & Label Andorid App Summary
My M Safety – SDS & Label was developed by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download My M Safety – SDS & Label from Google Play store under the Business category. The latest version of My M Safety – SDS & Label is 5.0.0 on Play store with total users of 233. The My M Safety – SDS & Label app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the My M Safety – SDS & Label is Mar 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the My M Safety – SDS & Label on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
My M Safety – SDS & Label App Overview and Details
My M Safety provides easy access to the most up-to-date product safety information, country- and language specific and with the option to print your own safety tags.
Whenever you handle our products, across the complete supply chain, from production, warehousing, transportation, across the complete product life cycle from product launch to disposal, My M Safety connects our expert data with the global network of people handling our products and helps you in quickly finding required product information.
My M Safety let’s you take a picture of 2D Barcode on the product label and access the following product information. Whenever you need it and wherever you are!
• Most up-to-date product safety information
• Documents, such as CoAs and SDSs
• Product page and web shop
• Contact with our customer service
You can easily print and share own safety tags – including local language and regulations. For printing you can directly connect My M Safety with smart printers via WIFI.
• Access to up-to-date product safety information at any time
• Easy access to documents: SDS and CoA
• Take a picture of the 2D Barcode of MilliporeSigma products
• Find chemical substances by name, CAS number, article number or material number
• My M Safety learns your informational priorities and will foreground information.
• Create, print and share your own Safety Tag containing up-to-date information
• Call emergency numbers based on GPS coordinates
• Save your own favorites and establish a history
• Access MilliporeSigma online presences like product pages, web shops, BrightLab and many more
And there is more: the app is optimized for your tablet where it can provide you with an additional overview of all functions.
My M Safety needs the following access rights:
Product Steward lets you scan MilliporeSigma labels to access information directly. The camera is only activated during the scanning process.
The Product Steward accesses country-specific safety information. For this purpose the app uses your GPS position and suggests automatic configurations accordingly.
Our terms of service: https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/customer-service/policies.html
Our data protection regulations: https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/customer-service/policies.html
Features of My M Safety – SDS & Label for PC
How To Install & Download My M Safety – SDS & Label For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the My M Safety – SDS & Label for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the My M Safety – SDS & Label.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for My M Safety – SDS & Label on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the My M Safety – SDS & Label and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the My M Safety – SDS & Label on your computer right away.
|App Name:||My M Safety – SDS & Label On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this My M Safety – SDS & Label?
We are improving My M Safety so that you can access product safety information even better. This update includes:
– Safety Tag generation and Printing – Generation of single smart Tag, Batch Printing, Adding Custom Information to Safety Tags, Exporting and sharing, Generation of Safety Tags.
– Update of Onboarding screens – Safety Tag updates and Instructions for use
– Bug fixes for font size, bold font, links, renaming labels and alignment of Safety Tag Previews.
I have found My M Safety – SDS & Label to be a valuable application for creating safety data sheets and labels. The application is easy to use and allows me to quickly create professional-looking documents. I would recommend this application to anyone who needs to create safety data sheets or labels.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the My M Safety – SDS & Label on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This My M Safety – SDS & Label to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My M Safety – SDS & Label and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the My M Safety – SDS & Label. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My M Safety – SDS & Label.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.