I was born in Benghazi, Libya in 1984. I was raised in a typical Libyan home where my parents taught me the importance of family, education, and religion. I attended Benghazi University where I earned my degree in civil engineering. I then worked for the city of Benghazi as an engineer.
In 2011, the Libyan Revolution began and my life changed forever. I became involved in the revolution, working as a volunteer for the National Transitional Council. I was eventually appointed as the Deputy Minister of Transport for the new Libyan government.
Since then, I have worked tirelessly to rebuild my country. I am proud of what we have accomplished, but there is still much work to be done. I am committed to continuing the reconstruction of
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Libyana for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download My Libyana For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the My Libyana on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the My Libyana, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the My Libyana app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
My Libyana Andorid App Summary
Under the Communication category on Google Play store, My Libyana has over 916868 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Libyana has developed the My Libyana and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.1.35.
Until this latest version, My Libyana has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.5. This latest version was last updated on Apr 30, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the My Libyana on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||My Libyana On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of My Libyana for PC
1. View the balance and previous Top-up records.
2. Top-up and transfer balance.
3. Subscribe to internet packages.
4. Manage and control your subscriptions with one account.
5. The possibility of direct communication Libyana’s call center.
6.Daily bonuses for featured Libyana subscribers.
7. Learn the latest news and exclusive offers from Libyana.
My Libyana App Overview and Details
Discover, control and enjoy MyLibyana
Through “MyLibyana” app for Android, you can manage all your services such as checking your balance, recharging and accessing everything directly and effectively, you also won’t miss any of Libyana’s updates, The application is available in an Arabic and English interface.
• View the balance and previous Top-up records.
• Top-up and transfer balance.
• Subscribe to internet packages.
• Manage and control your subscriptions with one account.
• The possibility of direct communication Libyana’s call center.
•Daily bonuses for featured Libyana subscribers.
• Learn the latest news and exclusive offers from Libyana.
Libyana always with us
Whats New In this My Libyana?
It has been a great experience to apply for the My Libyana scholarship. I have learned a lot about the country and its culture. I am grateful for the opportunity to have participated in the process and I am looking forward to the final decision.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My Libyana of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My Libyana to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Libyana and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Libyana. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Libyana.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.