My Events Lite is an event management app that helps you organize your events quickly and easily. With My Events Lite, you can create an event, add details such as date, time, location, and description, and invite guests. My Events Lite also lets you keep track of your events and send out updates and reminders.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Events Lite for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install My Events Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the My Events Lite for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the My Events Lite.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for My Events Lite on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the My Events Lite and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the My Events Lite on your computer right away.
|App Name:||My Events Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My Events Lite Andorid App Summary
The My Events Lite was developed by the popular developer agency named Citera. They have the My Events Lite in the Events category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 4.2-lite, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 35 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With My Events Lite latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 1, 2022 was the last date the My Events Lite was updated with new features. If you want to use the My Events Lite on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the My Events Lite using the emulator later on.
My Events Lite App Overview and Details
My Events Lite is a free version of My Events application, where you can store only events.
The My Events application is a great alternative to your work calendar. You can create events, reminders, and timetables in the app. By creating events, you can easily schedule tasks and meetings. You can get reminders of upcoming events, archive completed events, and see important events over time. Reminders and schedules also help plan an agenda, but they are not archived. The reminder is intended to remind you of an upcoming event at a scheduled time. The timetable is designed to store events that are constantly repetitive.
Это приложение включает в себя следующие функции:
– Создать типы и подтипы событий;
– Создать событие;
– Создать новое событие на основе существующего;
– Получать уведомление о предстоящем событии в назначенное время;
– Когда повторяющееся событие завершается, следующее событие создается автоматически;
– Делитесь подробностями о событии с другими;
– Смотрите, что запланировано сегодня, завтра, на этой неделе и т.д.
– Легко находите события по названию, типу, дате или периоду времени;
– Отложить, изменить группу, удалить или заархивировать все найденные или отмеченные события;
– Резервное копирование данных на ваше устройство или место по вашему выбору;
– Восстановление данных из существующей резервной копии;
Features of My Events Lite for PC
1. You can create events, reminders, and timetables in the app.
2. By creating events, you can easily schedule tasks and meetings.
3. You can get reminders of upcoming events, archive completed events, and see important events over time.
4. Reminders and schedules also help plan an agenda, but they are not archived.
5. The reminder is intended to remind you of an upcoming event at a scheduled time.
6. The timetable is designed to store events that are constantly repetitive.
7. The My Events application is a great alternative to your work calendar.
8. You can create events, reminders, and timetables in the app.
9. The My Events application is a great alternative to your work calendar.
10. You can create events, reminders, and timetables in the app.
Whats New In this My Events Lite?
What’s new in 4.2:
– Bug fixes
After using the My Events Lite application, I found it to be a very handy tool. It was easy to use and very convenient. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy way to keep track of their events.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My Events Lite of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This My Events Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Events Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Events Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Events Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.