The Multi-version Bible is a modern English translation of the Bible that consists of the King James Version, the New International Version, and the New Revised Standard Version. It is designed to meet the needs of various Christian denominations by providing three different translations of the Bible in one volume. The Multi-version Bible is perfect for personal use, small groups, and church libraries.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Multi-version Bible for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Multi-version Bible For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Multi-version Bible on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Multi-version Bible, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Multi-version Bible app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Multi-version Bible Andorid App Summary
Under the Books & Reference category on Google Play store, Multi-version Bible has over 96191 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Sunny Z has developed the Multi-version Bible and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 0.3.7.
Until this latest version, Multi-version Bible has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.2. This latest version was last updated on Sep 29, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Multi-version Bible on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Multi-version Bible On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sunny Z|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 29, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Multi-version Bible for PC
1. Compare different Bible versions side-by-side
2. Toggle Bible versions on and off while reading
3. Search for keywords within the Bible
4. Read Bible history and bookmark verses
5. Change the color theme (light or dark)
6. Set font size and color for each Bible version
7. Add your own notes to verses
8. Copy, share, and bookmark verses
9. Sync personal notes and bookmarks with other devices
10. Access the Bible offline
Multi-version Bible App Overview and Details
Offline Bible versions in one app.
Please don’t give low rate. I speed over 8 months my spare time on this app. Low rate will discourage other users to install. If you don’t like this app, please delete it. If you have issue, please contact me directly. I would really appreciate if you can give 5 stars.
KJV – King James Version
YLT – Young’s Literal Translation
CUVS – Chinese Union Version (Simplified)
CUVT – Chinese Union Version (Traditional)
LZZS – Lu Zhen Zhong (Simplified)
LZZT – Lu Zhen Zhong (Traditional)
ASV – American Standard Version
Darby – Darby Translation
WEB – World English Bible
1. Download your favorite Bible versions and compare them verse by verse
2. Turn on and off version(s) during read
3. Keywords search within Book(s), Version, Old and/or New Testament
4. Read history and bookmarks
5. Change color theme light or dark
6. Set font size and version color
7. Add your own note on verse
8. Copy, share verses and your note
Whats New In this Multi-version Bible?
Remove SDK 27 support as Google Play deadline. You don’t need to upgrade
Multi-version Bible app is a unique application that provides users with access to multiple versions of the Bible in one place. This app is ideal for people who want to study the Bible in more depth. The app is easy to use and provides users with a variety of features that make Bible study more enjoyable.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Multi-version Bible of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Multi-version Bible to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Multi-version Bible and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Multi-version Bible. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Multi-version Bible.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.