Since its inception in 1959, Motown Records has been one of the most influential and successful record labels in the world. The Motown sound is a unique blend of soul, funk, and R&B that has spawned countless hit songs and artists.
Today, the Motown sound is still alive and well thanks to a number of dedicated radio stations across the country. These stations play nothing but the best Motown music from artists like Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, The Temptations, and Diana Ross.
If you’re a fan of soul, funk, and R&B music, then you need to check out your local Motown radio station. You’ll be glad you did!
In this article, we will show you how to download Motown Radio Stations For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Motown Radio Stations technical specifications first.
Motown Radio Stations Andorid App Summary
AMSApps is the developer of this Motown Radio Stations application. It is listed under the Music & Audio category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 69629+ users of this app. The Motown Radio Stations app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Apr 6, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Motown Radio Stations for PC
– 20+ Motown live streaming radio stations
– Optimized for all mobile devices
– Automatically turns off when receiving a call
– Share function
– FREE with no annoying push ads
|App Name:||Motown Radio Stations On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Motown Radio Stations For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Motown Radio Stations on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Motown Radio Stations and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Motown Radio Stations andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Motown Radio Stations App Overview and Details
Listen to the best Motown live streams on the net. Over 20 radio stations to choose from
Optimized for all mobile devices!
* Easy to use app with instant share function.
* Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!
* To share radio stations, press long and click “share”
When you exit the app while a radio station is still active and playing, you can see a small music note in the notification bar. That is how you can get back to the app and either stop or change the station. App will not be listed in Task Manager.
This is a FREE ad supported App, but without any annoying push ads!
Whats New In this Motown Radio Stations?
New stations added. Non working streams corrected or deleted
Motown Radio Stations would be a great addition to the radio market. They offer a unique blend of music that is not currently available on other stations. The DJs are passionate about the music and it shows in their programming. I highly recommend Motown Radio Stations for anyone looking for a great radio station with a unique sound.
This concludes our article on Motown Radio Stations Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Motown Radio Stations for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Motown Radio Stations to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Motown Radio Stations and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Motown Radio Stations. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Motown Radio Stations.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.