M’Linko is an upcoming social media platform that is looking to change the way we interact with the internet. With a focus on privacy and security, M’Linko is looking to provide a safe and secure platform for users to share and connect with each other. With a user-friendly interface and a variety of features, M’Linko is looking to become the go-to social media platform for users around the world.
So, you want to download the M’Link for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
M’Link Andorid App Summary
The M’Link is listed under the Social category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the M’Link is SocialReferral, CareerBuilder company. The current version of M’Link is 2.33.86 with a total user count of 1028 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Dec 10, 2020 was the last date the M’Link was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download M’Link For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the M’Link on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the M’Link to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for M’Link. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the M’Link on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the M’Link on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||M’Link On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SocialReferral, CareerBuilder company|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
M’Link App Overview and Details
Avec M’Link, vous pouvez contribuez à faire rayonner Manutan et participer aux recrutements de vos futurs collègues. Partagez l’actualité de l’entreprise en 1 clic, cooptez des personnes de votre entourage et gagnez de nombreuses récompenses !
Features of M’Link for PC
1. Share Manutan’s news with just one click.
2. Invite your friends and family to join Manutan and help recruit new talent.
3. Earn rewards for your participation.
4. Stay up-to-date on all the latest Manutan news.
5. Help contribute to the company’s success.
6. Connect with other Manutan employees and fans.
7. Share your thoughts and insights on the company.
8. Learn more about Manutan’s history, values, and goals.
9. Discover career opportunities at Manutan.
10. Stay connected to the Manutan community.
Whats New In this M’Link?
Fix gif issue
M’Link has been a valuable asset in my professional development. The program has provided me with the opportunity to connect with other professionals and learn new skills. I have been able to attend workshops and webinars that have taught me new ways to market my business and improve my work efficiency. M’Link has also given me the chance to connect with other professionals in my field, which has allowed me to build new relationships and create new opportunities. I would highly recommend M’Link to anyone looking to improve their professional development.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the M’Link on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This M’Link to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M’Link and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M’Link. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M’Link.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.