If you’re like most people, you have a lot of ideas and things to remember. You probably also have a lot of different places where you store this information. With Microsoft OneNote, you can store all of your information in one place, making it easy to find and use when you need it.
OneNote is a digital notebook that you can use on your computer, phone, or tablet. You can create different notebooks for different purposes, and then add pages to those notebooks. Each page can have several different sections, and each section can have several different notes.
You can type text, write by hand, add images and videos, and even record audio. You can also collaborate with other people
This article is all about helping you get to know the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes Andorid App Summary
The Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes was developed by the popular developer agency named Microsoft Corporation. They have the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 16.0.15427.20188, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 840489209 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 10, 2022 was the last date the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes was updated with new features. If you want to use the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes for PC
digital notepad to brainstorm ideas for your next project or capture your thoughts while reading a book
• Create meeting agendas & take notes during your next meeting to stay organized & prepared
• Track your progress on long-term projects or set goals for the new year
Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes App Overview and Details
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices with Microsoft OneNote.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate with Microsoft OneNote today.
Homepage & Quick Capture Bar
• Find all notes from your connected accounts in one place to easily create, find, & act on your notes
• Now with Samsung Notes integration
• Capture text, voice, ink or images to your notepad with Quick Capture
• Capture notes in ink. Click the pen button & write down your thoughts
Scan Pictures & Extract Text
• Notes Scanner: Scan documents, pictures, or files to extract notes
• Capture images to extract text from documents, files, & more
• Apply different filters to change colors, add ink, crop images & more
• Take accurate voice notes with voice dictation
• Click the Mic button to begin recording, then click it again to end recording & save the file
• Dictate notes in 27 languages (note some languages are in preview) & use Auto-Punctutation to automatically format your notes
Capture Content & Get Organized
• Write notes, draw & clip things from the web to add to your notebook
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want
Take Notes & Achieve More
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important & custom labels
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices & lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time
• Notepad badge hovers on screen & lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos
Collaborate & Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, & draw attention to important points
• Take notes & save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use
• Search your notes with a fast & powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family & works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more
Write notes, save ideas & keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
Whats New In this Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes?
Thank you for using OneNote. We regularly update the app with great new features, bug fixes, and performance improvements. Please continue to share your feedback with us right in the app!
OneNote is a powerful note taking application that can be used for a variety of purposes. Whether you are taking notes in a meeting, brainstorming ideas, or just need to keep track of a to-do list, OneNote has you covered. The application is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. You can also access your notes on any device, making it the perfect tool for on-the-go use.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft OneNote: Save Notes.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.