OneDrive is a Microsoft cloud storage service that lets users store files in the cloud and access them from any device. OneDrive also includes a suite of Office Online applications that users can access from any device. OneDrive is available as a standalone app or as part of the Office 365 subscription.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Microsoft OneDrive For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Microsoft OneDrive App Overview and Details
Microsoft OneDrive App Overview and Details
Microsoft OneDrive gives you more storage space for your photos and files. OneDrive’s cloud storage will secure photos, videos, files and keep them safe. Keep your files protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices. The OneDrive app lets you view and share photos files, photos, and videos with friends and family for safe and free storage. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos. Start with 5 GB of free storage space or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB or 100 GB of cloud storage.
Microsoft OneDrive offers the following features:
Back up photos & videos
• More storage for all of your important files. Upload photos, videos, documents & more
• Automatic photo backup & secure photo storage when you turn on Camera Upload
• Find photos in the photo locker easily with automatic tagging
• View & share photos on your phone, computer & online
• Free storage & photo locker will secure photos & keep them safe
• Upload videos & keep them in secure photo storage
• Bedtime Backup is a dedicated backup state for seamless photo backup while you’re snoozing
File sharing and access
• Secure photo storage for all of your photos, videos & albums
• Share files, photos, videos & albums with friends & family
• Share photos & upload videos easily
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited
• Secure folder settings offer password-protected or expiring sharing links*
• Access selected OneDrive files on the app without being online
• All OneDrive files are encrypted at rest & in transit
• Personal Vault: protect important files with identity verification in secure folder storage
• Secure photos, upload videos & keep them safe with secure photo storage
• Restore files with version history
• Stay protected with ransomware detection & recovery*
Collaboration with Microsoft
• Share files across platforms & share photos in the photo locker
• Use Microsoft Office apps to edit & collaborate in real time on Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote files stored in OneDrive
• Back up, view & save Office documents
• Scan, sign, markup & send docs right from the OneDrive mobile app
• Keep documents safe in a secure folder
• Search photos by what’s in them (i.e. beach, snow, etc.)
• Search docs by name or content
The OneDrive app for Android offers 5 GB of free cloud storage to sync photos and files across your devices, share photos and docs, and keep your digital life backed up in the cloud.
Microsoft 365 Personal & Family Subscription
• Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region
• More storage with 1 TB per person for up 6 people with the Family subscription
• OneDrive premium features accessible for everyone in the plan
• Share files, folders and photos for specific time windows for added security
• Protect your passwords with password-protected sharing links
• Secure file sharing app with added ransomware detection and recovery security features
• File Restore: Recover files up to 30 days after malicious attacks, file corruption, or accidental edits or deletions
• Share up to 10x more content a day with friends and family
• Access premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook and OneDrive
Microsoft 365 subscriptions and OneDrive standalone subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Google Play store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand.
To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your Google Play store account settings. A subscription cannot be canceled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Using this OneDrive app for work or school
For you to sign into your work or school account on OneDrive, your organization needs to have a qualifying OneDrive, SharePoint Online or Microsoft 365 business subscription plan
Download & Install Microsoft OneDrive For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Microsoft OneDrive on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Microsoft OneDrive on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Microsoft OneDrive result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Microsoft OneDrive will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Microsoft OneDrive with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Microsoft OneDrive on your PC.
|App Name:||Microsoft OneDrive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft OneDrive Andorid App Summary
Microsoft Corporation is the developer of this Microsoft OneDrive application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2855814358+ users of this app. The Microsoft OneDrive app rating is currently 6.61.
It was last updated on Aug 18, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Microsoft OneDrive for PC
photo locker with friends & family
• Work on documents with others in real-time with Office Online integration
• Co-author documents with your team for seamless teamwork
• Access files on the go with the OneDrive app
1. Microsoft OneDrive offers more storage space for your photos and files.
2. OneDrive’s cloud storage will secure photos, videos, files and keep them safe.
3. Keep your files protected, synced, and accessible on all your devices.
4. The OneDrive app lets you view and share photos files, photos, and videos with friends and family for safe and free storage.
5. Plus, you can use the app to automatically back up your phone’s photos and videos.
6. Start with 5 GB of free storage space or upgrade to a Microsoft 365 subscription to get up to 1 TB or 100 GB of cloud storage.
7. Automatic photo backup & secure photo storage when you turn on Camera Upload.
8. Find photos in the photo locker easily with automatic tagging.
9. View & share photos on your phone, computer & online.
10. Free storage & photo locker will secure photos & keep them safe.
Whats New In this Microsoft OneDrive?
You can now display your media files on a Chromecast receiver or TV from a compatible device. Look for a Cast icon showing in the top toolbar. We hope you enjoy this top-requested feature!
OneDrive is a Microsoft application that allows users to store files in the cloud and access them from any device. OneDrive is a great option for people who need to access files from multiple devices, or for people who need to share files with other people. OneDrive is also a great option for backing up files.
This concludes our article on Microsoft OneDrive Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Microsoft OneDrive for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft OneDrive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft OneDrive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft OneDrive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft OneDrive.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.