Excel is a computer program that allows you to create and edit spreadsheets. A spreadsheet is a document that consists of one or more tables of data. Each table is divided into rows and columns. The columns are labeled with letters, and the rows are numbered.
Our goal is to help you get the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets is Microsoft Corporation and they’ve done a great job at keeping Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets under Productivity of Play Store. Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets’s latest version is 16.0.15427.20090 with an impressive user base of over 1794950136. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets is Jul 20, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets App Overview and Details
Budget and expense tracking integration allows you to easily manage your finances. The Excel spreadsheet and budgeting app lets you create, view, edit and share files, charts and data. Excel’s built-in file editor lets you check, edit and share sheets on the go. Excel makes it easy to review and analyze data, use a budget template, and more. Create, view and edit workbooks attached to emails.
Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields with confidence. Create charts, run analyses, edit data and annotate documents from your phone anytime. Accounting on the go is made easy with access to spreadsheets, pivot tables and chart makers.
Make spreadsheets and data files with robust formatting tools and great features. Build charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel. Use a budget template or worksheet for your finances and edit anytime.
Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel Features:
Spreadsheets & Calculations
• Manage charts, budgets, task lists, accounting & financial analysis with Excel’s modern templates.
• Use an accounting calculator, data analysis tools & familiar formulas to run calculations on spreadsheets.
• Rich Office features & formatting options make your workbook sheets easier to read and use.
• Spreadsheet & chart features, formats & formulas operate the same way on any device.
Accounting, Budget and Expense Tracking
• Budget Template: Spreadsheets & charts help calculate budget needs.
• Budget Planner: Budget templates & tools to help you drill down to your finance needs.
• Budget Tracker: Track expenses & save money.
• Accounting app: Calculate tax estimates, personal finances & more.
• Chart maker to annotate, edit & insert charts that bring data to life.
• Data analysis features like Add & Edit Chart Labels highlight key insights.
• Budget tracker: keep up-to-date on expenses with easy to use budget templates.
• Pivot Charts and data visualization tools offer easily digestible formats.
Review and Edit
• File editor: edit documents, charts and data or update your task list from anywhere.
• Data analysis features like sort & filter columns.
• Annotate charts, highlight portions of worksheets, create shapes & write equations with the draw tab feature on devices with touch capabilities.
Collaborate and Work Anywhere
• Share files & charts with a few taps to invite others to edit, view or leave comments.
• Edit & copy your worksheet in the body of an email or attach a link to your workbook.
Create formulas, edit documents, manage budgets and design spreadsheets with Microsoft Excel.
1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size smaller than 10.1 inches.
Unlock the full Microsoft experience with a qualifying Microsoft 365 subscription for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Microsoft 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This app is provided by either Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft 365 on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
Features of Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets for PC
track of spending as it compares to your budget.
1. Create, view and edit workbooks attached to emails.
2. Edit documents for data analysis, accounting, finance and other fields with confidence.
3. Create charts, run analyses, edit data and annotate documents from your phone anytime.
4. Accounting on the go is made easy with access to spreadsheets, pivot tables and chart makers.
5. Make spreadsheets and data files with robust formatting tools and great features.
6. Build charts and spreadsheets that meet specific needs with Excel.
7. Use a budget template or worksheet for your finances and edit anytime.
8. Spreadsheets, business collaboration, charts and data analysis tools on your phone with Microsoft Excel.
9. Microsoft Excel Features:
10. Budget and expense tracking integration allows you to easily manage your finances.
Whats New In this Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets?
Thank you for using Excel.
We regularly release updates to the app, which include great new features, as well as improvements for speed and reliability.
Did you know that with a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can unlock the full power of Office across all of your devices? Find special offers in the app.
Download & Install Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Microsoft Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Microsoft Excel is a software application that is used to create spreadsheets. A spreadsheet is a document that is divided into rows and columns that are used to organize data. Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as creating budgets, tracking expenses, and creating charts and graphs.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Microsoft Excel: Spreadsheets.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.