Melody Creator is an online music composition tool that allows users to create and share melodies. It is simple to use, with a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to add notes and chords. You can also choose from a variety of instruments and sounds to create the perfect melody. Plus, you can share your melodies with other users, or export them to your favorite music software.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Melody Creator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Melody Creator For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Melody Creator on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Melody Creator, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Melody Creator app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Melody Creator Andorid App Summary
Under the Music & Audio category on Google Play store, Melody Creator has over 620350 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. DmbMobileApps has developed the Melody Creator and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.0.1.
Until this latest version, Melody Creator has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.4. This latest version was last updated on Jul 24, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Melody Creator on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Melody Creator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jul 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Melody Creator for PC
4. Create and edit your own rhythms
5. Share your melodies on social media
6. Get updates of new features
7. And more!
Melody Creator App Overview and Details
To create music you need three components: Melody, Rhythm and Harmony. One of the most difficult parts to create a song is the melody since sometimes we tend to use the same notes without identifying anything new. Melody Creator helps you to generate totally random melodies according to the selected scale and key. This helps you to enhance your creativity when composing your own original melody. With this app, you can edit and change all the melodies that you generate at will or you can create totally new melodies from scratch and play them with different rhythms and instruments.
Join the thousands of users that use melody creator.
With Melody Creator you can:
1. Generate random melodies using a full three-octave span
2. Place your voice in our birthday melody, download it and wish your loved one’s happy birthday
3. Select among 9 scales the scale of the melody
4. Playback functionality
5. Store your favorite melodies
6. Select among no rhythm, metronome or more than 20 different rhythms that are constantly updated, in order to go with your melody
7. Generate a similar melody based on the one you created before
8. Select from 3 different ranges of randomness to generate your melodies (High randomness may involve abrupt changes in melody notes)
9. Configure the rhythmic complexity in the generated melody (how simple or complex is the combination of notes within a bar)
10. Configure other preferences
11. Create and edit your own melodies
12. Download saved melodies in wav format
13. Change and listen to your melody performed in different instruments such as piano, guitar, sax and other instruments that are constantly updated
14. Choose between 16, 32, 64, 128 notes for your melodies
15. Record your voice into a melody
Melody Creator has a VIP version and a Free version, by getting the VIP version you can:
1. Immediately edit and view the notes of a generated melody
2. Remove all advertisements
3. Download saved melodies in MIDI format
4. Download instruments only available for VIP
5. Download rhythms only available for VIP
6. Change separately the settings of each one of your saved melodies
Whats New In this Melody Creator?
Bug Fix for VIP users on tablets.
Overall, I found Melody Creator to be a fun and useful application. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features that allow you to create custom melodies. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to create their own music.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Melody Creator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Melody Creator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Melody Creator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Melody Creator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Melody Creator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.