Medical Terminology Dictionary is an essential reference for anyone working in the medical field. It includes over 10,000 terms and definitions, and covers all aspects of medical science from anatomy and physiology to pathology and pharmacology. The dictionary is easy to use and provides concise, clear definitions for each term. It is an invaluable tool for students, nurses, doctors, and anyone else who needs to understand medical terminology.
In this article, we will show you how to download Medical Terminology Dictionary For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Medical Terminology Dictionary technical specifications first.
Medical Terminology Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Medical Group Soft is the developer of this Medical Terminology Dictionary application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3168628+ users of this app. The Medical Terminology Dictionary app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Mar 5, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Medical Terminology Dictionary for PC
before it is able to survive independently. Abortion is a common medical procedure, and is one of the most frequent causes of death worldwide;
• Acetaminophen, also known as paracetamol, is a medication used to treat pain and fever. It is typically used for mild to moderate pain, and is the most common pain reliever used in the United States. Acetaminophen is available over the counter and by prescription. It is sold under the brand names Tylenol and Panadol among others.
|App Name:||Medical Terminology Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Medical Group Soft|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Medical Terminology Dictionary For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Medical Terminology Dictionary on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Medical Terminology Dictionary on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMedical Terminology Dictionary in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Medical Terminology Dictionary on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Medical Terminology Dictionary running on your computer.
Medical Terminology Dictionary App Overview and Details
Medical Terminology: Search Words & Medical Vocabulary
Medical Reference is an offline encyclopedia of medical terms right on your device. More than 40 thousand of thematic articles: definition medical terms, phrases, abbreviations, deciphered in English.
This application allows you to quickly learn and understand complex medical terminology. Medical app contains dictionary of most common used medical terms, diseases, tests and symptoms extended by external sources with tons of medical terminology.
Features “Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline”:
• learn vocabulary and the definition with word search;
• medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
• a very quick search word for medical terms;
• complete offline dictionary (no internet connection required for definition terms);
• huge database of medical terminologies, medical vocabulary;
• email any of the terms instantly;
• find medical terms. learn words and further your education with your pocket thesaurus;
• unlimited bookmarks, search word & learn;
• abbreviations offline app;
• unlimited history;
• compatible with modern version of Android Devices;
• very efficient, fast and good performance;
• quick search words, terms, phrases;
• automatic free updates whenever new terms gets added;
• application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible.
In this offline dictionary you will find descriptions of such words as:
• Anorexia – is a decreased appetite. While the term in non-scientific publications is often used interchangeably with anorexia nervosa, many possible causes exist for a decreased appetite, some of which may be harmless, while others indicate a serious clinical condition or pose a significant risk;
• An Abscess is a collection of pus that has built up within the tissue of the body;
• Abortion is the ending of a pregnancy by removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus before it can survive outside the uterus;
• The abdomen is the part of the body between the thorax (chest) and pelvis, in humans and in other vertebrates;
• Sepsis is a life-threatening condition that arises when the body’s response to infection causes injury to its own tissues and organs;
• Edema, also spelled oedema or œdema, is an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the interstitium, located beneath the skin and in the cavities of the body, which can cause severe pain;
• Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells and oil from the skin;
• Apnea is the cessation of breathing;
• Glaucoma is a group of eye diseases which result in damage to the optic nerve and cause vision loss;
• Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a class of diseases that involve the heart or blood vessels;
• Cancer is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body;
• Chronic lower respiratory disease;
• ALL: Acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• B-ALL: B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia;
• FSH: Follicle stimulating hormone;
• A blood tests for follicle stimulating hormone which is used to evaluate fertility in women;
• HAPE: High altitude pulmonary edema;
Used by healthcare professionals pharmaceuticals, hospital nurses, medical students, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This offline directory contains information from various medical books (free download). Ideal for medical students to improve their knowledge. With this simple, powerful and free encyclopedia offline you can reveal meanings of thousands of medical terms in English language.
If you liked the offline encyclopedia, please write us and share link to the application Medical Terminology – Dictionary offline with your friends.
Whats New In this Medical Terminology Dictionary?
– Fixed bugs on some devices;
– Added and edited some descriptions,
The Medical Terminology Dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for medical professionals and students. It contains more than 10,000 terms and definitions, as well as illustrations and images. The application is easy to use and provides fast and accurate information. It is an essential tool for anyone who wants to learn or improve their knowledge of medical terminology.
This concludes our article on Medical Terminology Dictionary Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Medical Terminology Dictionary for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Medical Terminology Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Terminology Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Terminology Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Terminology Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.