Medical biochemistry is the study of the biochemical processes that occur in the human body. This includes the study of the structure and function of proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, and nucleic acids, as well as the metabolism of these molecules. Medical biochemistry is a critical field of study for anyone pursuing a career in medicine, as it provides the foundation for understanding how the body works on a molecular level.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Medical Biochemistry course for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Medical Biochemistry course On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Medical Biochemistry course Andorid App Summary
The Medical Biochemistry course was developed by the popular developer agency named APLUS. They have the Medical Biochemistry course in the Educational category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.7, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 9308 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Medical Biochemistry course latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 23, 2022 was the last date the Medical Biochemistry course was updated with new features. If you want to use the Medical Biochemistry course on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Medical Biochemistry course using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Medical Biochemistry course For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Medical Biochemistry course using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Medical Biochemistry course on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Medical Biochemistry course here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Medical Biochemistry course for PC
Denaturation of proteins
– Unit Six: Metabolic Control
– Allosteric enzymes
– Covalent modification of enzymes
– Feedback inhibition
– Metabolic control
– Unit Seven: Hormones
– Classification of Hormones
– Mechanism of hormone action
– Hypothalamus pituitary gland axis
– Adrenal cortex
– Adrenal medulla
– Thyroid gland
– Parathyroid gland
– Reproductive organs
– Unit Eight: Genetic disorders of Metabolism
– Inborn errors of metabolism
– Enzyme deficiencies
– Metabolic disorders due to defects in transport
– Disorders of mitochondrial function
– Disorders of carbohydrate metabolism
– Disorders of lipid metabolism
– Disorders of protein metabolism
– Genetic counselling
– Unit Nine: Nutrition
– Requirements of macro- and micronutrients
– Digestion and absorption of nutrients
– Nutrient metabolism
– Anorexia nervosa
– Bulimia nervosa
– Diabetes mellitus
– Unit Ten: Toxicology
Medical Biochemistry course App Overview and Details
For a good learning of Medical Biochemistry course, it is important to have easy access to the best Medical Biochemistry course at any time.
This free application is a dynamic library powered by the best English educational websites specialized in Medical Biochemistry course.
Courses on the following topics are obviously present in our application.
Medical Biochemistry course
-Medical Biochemistry course
– Unit One: Enzymes
-Principles and classifications of Enzymes
– Mechanism action of Enzymes
– Enzyme Inhibition
– Regulation of Enzyme activity
– Enzymes in clinical diagnosis
– Unit Two: Carbohydrate Metabolism
-Chemistry of Carbohydrates
– Functions of Carbohydrates
– Digestion and absorption of Carbohydrates
– Glycogen Metabolism
– Glycogen storage diseases
– Pentose phosphate pathway
– The Cori – cycle
– Unit Three: Integrative Metabolism Bioenergetics
– Structural basis of high energy phosphate
– Formation and utilization of ATP
– Catabolism of fuel molecules
– Concept of Free energy
– Oxidation-reduction reactions
– Aerobic energy generation
– Kreb’s cycle
– Function and regulation of kreb’s cycle
– Electron transport system and oxidative Phosphorylation
– Respiratory control
– Respiratory poisons
– Unit Four: Lipid Metabolism
-Classification of Lipids
– Types of Lipids
– Digestion and absorption of Lipids
– Metabolism of Fatty acids and Triacyl Glycerols
– β-Oxidation of Fatty acids
– Metabolism of Ketone bodies
– Biosynthesis of Fatty acids and triacyl glycerols
– Cholesterol Metabolism
– Hypercholesterolemic drugs
– Lipid storage diseases
– Fatty Liver
– Chemical compositions of Membranes
– Unit Five: Amino acids and Proteins
-Classification of amino acids
– Properties of amino acids
– Glutathione synthesis
– Classifications of proteins
– Levels of organization of proteins
– Denaturation of proteins
– Hemoglobin and Myoglobin
– Sickle cell Hemoglobin
– Sickle cell disease, Sickle cell trait
– Digestion and absorption of proteins
– Amino acid catabolism
– Nitrogen balance, excretion and the urea cycle
– Defects in the urea cycle
– The Glucose – Alanine cycle
– Inborn errors of amino acid metabolism
– Amino acid derived nitrogenous compounds
– Clinical problems
– Unit Six: Vitamins and Coenzymes
-Water soluble vitamins
– Chemistry, sources, function and deficiency of: Thamine
– Folic acid
– Panthothenic acid
— Ascorbic acid
– Fat soluble vitamins
– Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin A
– Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin D
— Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin E
– Chemistry, Sources, function, deficiency and Hypervitaminosis of: Vitamin K
– Unit Seven: Miniral Metabolism
– Sodium and potassium
-Calcium and Phosphate
– Trace elements
– Unit Eight: Hormones
-Definition and classification OF Hormones
– Biosynthesis, storage, transport
– Mechanism of action of steroid hormones
– Mechanism of action of protein hormones
– Receptors and diseases
– Second messengers
– Insulin synthesis, secretion and metabolic role
– Diabetes mellitus
– Symptoms and complications of DM
– Clinical aspects of hormones
– Synthesis and Metabolism
-Hypo and Hyper Thyroidism
– Unit Nine: Molecular Genetics
-Structure of Nucleic acids
– Types of Nucleic acids
– Replication of DNA
– DNA Damage and repair mechanism
– RNA synthesis
– Post transcriptional Modifications
– Translation/Protein synthesis
– Regulation of protein synthesis
– The Genetic code
Whats New In this Medical Biochemistry course?
Error fixes and feature enhancements
I have learned a great deal about medical biochemistry in this course and am excited to continue learning more about the body’s inner workings. This course has given me a strong foundation in the subject and I am looking forward to applying what I have learned to my future studies and career.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Medical Biochemistry course of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Biochemistry course to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Biochemistry course and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Biochemistry course. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Biochemistry course.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.