Media Refresh for TP-LINK is a desktop application that enables you to manage and share media contents with your friends. It is a fast, easy-to-use and powerful application that helps you to collect your favorite photos, videos and music from your computer and to create a new photo album, video album or music album. You can also share your albums with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email and other online services.
The latest Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free Andorid App Summary
Евгений Корепов has developed the Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free has got over 65420+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.19
The latest update of Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free is Oct 17, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free App Overview and Details
Tested on TL-WDR4300 firmware 3.14.1 DLNA Media server
If you have a router there is a media server, for you, this program is useless.
Features of Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free for PC
1. The program is designed to work with routers that have a media server feature.
2. The program is easy to use and can be set up in minutes.
3. The program supports a wide range of file formats.
4. The program can stream videos, music, and photos to any DLNA-enabled device.
5. The program has a built-in file browser that makes it easy to find and select the files you want to stream.
6. The program supports subtitles and can stream videos in multiple languages.
7. The program can stream videos and photos in high definition.
8. The program can buffer videos for smooth playback.
9. The program is free to use.
10. The program is regularly updated with new features and bug fixes.
Install “Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Евгений Корепов|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 17, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free?
TP-LINK Media Refresh is an excellent application that helps keep your media library organized and up to date. The application is easy to use and helps you keep your media files up to date and organized. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to keep their media library organized and up to date.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Media Refresh for TP-LINK Free.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.