Math Tricks is a book that is designed to help students improve their basic math skills. The book is filled with a variety of tips and tricks that will help students to better understand and remember key math concepts. The book also includes a number of practice problems that will help students to apply what they have learned.
Do you know the technical specifics of Math Tricks for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Math Tricks Andorid App Summary
The Math Tricks application developer is Antoni soft group. They listed the Math Tricks under the Education category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Math Tricks is more than 39250593. With a 4.5, the latest 2.44 of the Math Tricks is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Math Tricks is Oct 26, 2021, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Math Tricks on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Math Tricks On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Antoni soft group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Math Tricks Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Math Tricks on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Math Tricks and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Math Tricks on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Math Tricks for PC
1. Learn addition tricks to speed up calculations.
2. Learn subtraction tricks to speed up calculations.
3. Learn multiplication table tricks to speed up calculations.
4. Learn division tricks to speed up calculations.
5. Learn how to multiply two digit numbers by 11 quickly.
6. Learn how to square numbers ending in 5 quickly.
7. Learn how to multiply by 5 quickly.
8. Learn how to multiply by 9 quickly.
9. Learn how to multiply by 4 quickly.
10. Learn how to divide by 5 quickly.
11. Learn how to subtract from 1000 quickly.
12. Learn tough multiplication tricks.
13. Learn power of two tricks.
14. Learn how to add numbers close to hundreds quickly.
15. Learn how to subtract numbers close to hundreds quickly.
16. Learn how to multiply numbers between 11 and 19 quickly.
17. Learn how to square numbers between 11 and 99 quickly.
18. Learn how to multiply two digit numbers having the same tens digit and ones digits adding up to 10 quickly.
19. Learn how to square numbers between 50 and 59 quickly.
20. Learn how to square numbers between 40 and 49 quickly.
21. Learn how to multiply two digit numbers quickly by editing in 1.
22. Learn how to calculate percentages quickly.
Math Tricks App Overview and Details
This program is designed for those who want to learn interesting mathematical tricks to speed up the calculating. These tricks will help solve part of the mathematical problems and tasks much faster than classical. Will also be helpful to those who want to hone basics such as the multiplication table.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you’ll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work – wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
– 15 levels for every trick
– timer 15 seconds
– score > 000 – ★☆☆
– score > 350 – ★★☆
– score > 650 – ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
The app uses the following APIs and libraries:
* MPAndroidChart – created by Philipp Jahoda
* ColorPIcker – created by Piotr Adamus
Whats New In this Math Tricks?
Fixed some bugs
Math Tricks is an excellent application for learning and practicing basic math skills. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of exercises to help learners master basic math concepts. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to improve their basic math skills.
Downloading and installing the Math Tricks for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Math Tricks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Math Tricks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Math Tricks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Math Tricks.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.