Marine Surveyor Calculator is a handy tool for marine surveyors. It helps to calculate the volume and weight of a cargo. The app also allows to estimate the center of gravity and moments of inertia.
Do you know the technical specifics of Marine Surveyor Calculator for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Marine Surveyor Calculator Andorid App Summary
The Marine Surveyor Calculator application developer is A. Sulaiman. They listed the Marine Surveyor Calculator under the Productivity category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Marine Surveyor Calculator is more than 37241. With a 3.9, the latest 5.0.0 of the Marine Surveyor Calculator is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Marine Surveyor Calculator is Jul 4, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Marine Surveyor Calculator on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Marine Surveyor Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||A. Sulaiman|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Marine Surveyor Calculator Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Marine Surveyor Calculator on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Marine Surveyor Calculator and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Marine Surveyor Calculator on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Marine Surveyor Calculator for PC
(2) Heel. First method use list of weights and second method use heel angle (beta). You can input list of weights in any order. This calculator can be used for any type of vessel.
1. Vessel’s Deflection Calculator
2. Capacity per Hold Calculator
3. Unit Converter
Marine Surveyor Calculator App Overview and Details
Marine Surveyor Calculator
This App designed for draft survey and another calculation relationship with surveyor and seafarer.
This version is a free version, contains ads and some features are limited to pro version users only.
Notice for Free Version:
1. This application requires a good internet connection (make sure you have good & stable internet connection).
2. OFFLINE MODE AVAILABLE ON PRO VERSION
3. Free version contains Ads (include reward ads for unlock or open feature).
If you want to use this application offline (without internet) and remove all ads that appear in the application, please download the Pro Version with the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aldebaran.MarineCalculatorPro
⭐️All in one application:⭐️
1. Draft Survey (Loading & Discharging)
2. Ballast Water Calculator (Available on Pro Version)
3. Oil Calculator (Available on Pro Version)
4. Interpolation Calculator (Linear, Bilinear & Extrapolation)
5. Trim Request Calculator
6. List or Heel Calculator
7. Vessel’s Deflection
8. Capacity per Hold
9. Unit Converter
This application (Draft Survey) designed for easy, fast calculation and also minimize human error due to mistake on manual calculation. It is equipped with option for draft mark position toward perpendicular, option for LCA or LCF and keel thickness correction (subtracted to Quarter Mean Value or subtracted to draft value). It also has save, load & create PDF report feature. In another case You can directly print PDF Report using Wi fi or OTG USB. Some feature only available on Pro Version
🚢Ballast Water Calculator
Available on Pro Version
🚢Trim Request for 2 Hold
Trim Request for 2 Hold application is purposed to make easy calculation about how many tons cargo must be put in your holds to achieve target trim. It only uses trimming table.
🚢List or Heel Calculator
This feature has 2 methods of calculation depend on value you know. (1) List By Angle calculator (2) List By Value calculator.
List by value calculator is purposed to know how many degrees of Your vessel’s list easily. Beside that, we also can make comparison list with actual draft with Vessel Clinometer.
Same as List by Angle Calculator, this tool is also designed for making easy calculation. No need to remember the formula, just put how many degree and breadth of vessel now . The degree value can be seen on vessel clinometer.
This feature has 3 calculators, (1) Linear Interpolation (2) Bilinear Interpolation (3) Extrapolation. Bilinear interpolation usually used for calculation for ballast water with sounding table compact design (sounding and trim correction into one page). Based on my experience Extrapolation Calculator sometimes useful when I’m Handling for Barge. Because sometimes on hydrostatic table You can’t found the number of MTC exactly on the draft, that’s why I need extrapolation.
This calculation very important for stability of vessel. Officer must know the position of deflection, sagging or hagging when intermediate draft survey. That’s why You can manipulate loading/discharging cargo or ballast for achievement the perfect deflection before sailing.
🚢Capacity per Hold
I think every Officer on vessel already had more compact calculator for this. But sometimes 3rd party want to re check the actual stowage factor fastest. For this reason, i made this calculator. FYI, for SF you must use with unit FT3/ MT, if You don’t know You can use Unit Converter on my App.
Unit converter also has stowage factor conversion (Cu.FT./L.T, Cu.FT./M.T, Cu.M./L.T, Cu.M/M.T, L.T./Cu.M, M.T/Cu.M). It can help Master or Officer to make loading/discharge sequence calculation and stowage plan.
Whats New In this Marine Surveyor Calculator?
– Design was changed to be more comfortable and user friendly.
– Improve app performance.
– Added new feature & Fixed bug
* Support calculation for 4 draft (especially for barges)
* Custom density for hydrostatic (not only 1.025)
* Option for using correction or not
* Fixed, digital signature & PDF Report
The Marine Surveyor Calculator is an essential tool for marine surveyors. It helps them to quickly and easily calculate the volume and weight of a cargo. This is a valuable tool that helps to ensure the safety of cargo and protect the environment.
Downloading and installing the Marine Surveyor Calculator for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Marine Surveyor Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Marine Surveyor Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Marine Surveyor Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Marine Surveyor Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.