Looking to get fit but don’t know where to start? Map My Fitness is the workout trainer for you! With over 3,000 exercises and a broad range of workout routines to choose from, we’ll help you create a fitness routine that fits your needs and lifestyle. Plus, our workout tracker will help you stay on track and see your progress. Ready to get started? Download the Map My Fitness workout trainer app today!
We will help you download the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Map My Fitness Workout Trainer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Map My Fitness Workout Trainer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MapMyFitness, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Map My Fitness Workout Trainer Andorid App Summary
MapMyFitness, Inc. is the developer of the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer from them is 22.17.0 with over 3909439 users under the hood. With a 4.7 rating, the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer is Aug 16, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Map My Fitness Workout Trainer App Overview and Details
Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or are a seasoned runner, this app has what you need to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get customizable Training Plans, personalized coaching tips to make running feel easier, and an inspiring community of over 60 million athletes all supporting your shared commitment to health and fitness.
STAY HEALTHY AT HOME
Stay active, no matter where you are, with these free Healthy at Home resources designed for at-home fitness:
– Workout Routine – Mix it up with a collection of workouts designed by UA Performance Specialists that require minimal equipment.
– Training Plan – Train smarter with a custom running plan fit for your exact running level and goals.
– Healthy At Home Challenge – Even though we may not be physically together, we all have the same goal: to stay healthy and to keep others healthy, too. Join the Healthy at Home challenge and log 12 workouts in 30 days! Under Armour will donate up to $1 million to support Good Sports’ efforts in ensuring youth sports leagues have necessary equipment.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
– HOVR™ Infinite named one of the Best Wearable Tech of 2019 by Outside Magazine
– Get Under Armour connected shoes and get more
– advanced running metrics like stride length, foot strike angle, and ground contact time,
– running form coaching to improve your run
– 1-year of free premium
– Sync with the latest apps and most wearables: Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Suunto, etc.
– Get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time
– import data to further analyze your workouts
– Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
– Largest selection of activities (over 600!): running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, etc.
– Real-time audio coaching for common stats like pace, distance, and duration on your runs.
– Routes – find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share with others.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Activity Feed – find friends and other athletes to motivate you.
– Share workouts on your favorite social networks.
– Join Challenges – compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
– Live Tracking – share your real-time running location, give loved ones peace of mind.
– Personalized Training Plans – adapt dynamically to your fitness level, reach weight loss or running goals safely and effectively
– Audio Coaching – Set your run goal for pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a Premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Features of Map My Fitness Workout Trainer for PC
– Live mapping of your workouts with elevation data and route tracking
– See your routes and workouts in the Health & Fitness section of the My Maps app on Google Maps
– Automatic sync of workouts to MapMyFitness, Strava, and TrainingPeaks
– Share your workouts on social media and compare with friends
– Get insights and analytics about your workouts over time to see your progress
Whats New In this Map My Fitness Workout Trainer?
In this release:
We’ve made a few minor improvements for a better workout experience.
Overall, Map My Fitness is a great application for tracking your workouts. The interface is easy to use and the features are helpful for keeping track of your progress. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking to keep track of their workouts.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Map My Fitness Workout Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Map My Fitness Workout Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Map My Fitness Workout Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.