M-Trac is a mobile app that allows users to track their workouts, set goals, and monitor their progress. The app includes a comprehensive database of exercises and allows users to track their progress over time.
The latest M-Trac for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
M-Trac Andorid App Summary
Nautilus, Inc has developed the M-Trac for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, M-Trac has got over 3404+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.4.1
The latest update of M-Trac is Jun 12, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
M-Trac App Overview and Details
M-Trac leverages the sensors in one’s smartphone to measure balance ability and track improvement. There are three modes, Play, Train and Measure. It works with a range of proprietary balance boards and fitness devices.
There are some issues with 8.0 Oreo and the Unity engine that we are using to power the app physics engine. The symptoms of this issue are a black screen upon launch. If this occurs to you, please email us at [email protected] so we can provide you with the instructions to fix this issue.
Features of M-Trac for PC
1. Tracks your balance ability and progress over time
2. Comes with three modes: Play, Train, and Measure
3. Compatible with a variety of balance boards and fitness devices
4. Has a black screen issue on Oreo that the developers are aware of and are working to fix
5. Is free to download
6. Offers in-app purchases for additional features
7. Has a customer support email for anyone who experiences problems
8. Is currently only available on Android
9. Was developed by Nautilus, Inc.
10. Received a 4.2 rating on the Google Play Store
Install “M-Trac” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the M-Trac on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the M-Trac app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install M-Trac.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||M-Trac On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nautilus, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this M-Trac?
Removed Chromecast functionality.
M-Trac is a mobile application that allows for tracking of medications and treatments. It is a valuable tool for those with chronic illnesses, as it provides a means of organization and tracking of medications and treatments. The app is easy to use and can be accessed from any mobile device. It is an excellent resource for both the individual with the illness and the caregiver.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the M-Trac for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This M-Trac to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-Trac and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-Trac. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-Trac.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.