M Sports is the leading sports retailer in Malaysia. We offer a wide range of sports equipment, apparel and accessories for everyone, from the casual jogger to the hardcore athlete. We carry top brands such as Nike, Adidas, Asics and more, so you can be sure you’re getting the best products available. We also have a wide range of services available, such as sports clinics, custom printing and more. Visit us today and get geared up for your next sporting adventure!
So, you want to download the M Sports for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
M Sports Andorid App Summary
The M Sports is listed under the Sports category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the M Sports is Magnum Geo. The current version of M Sports is 1.0 with a total user count of 54005 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Sep 13, 2018 was the last date the M Sports was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download M Sports For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the M Sports on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the M Sports to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for M Sports. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the M Sports on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the M Sports on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||M Sports On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Magnum Geo|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 13, 2018|
|Get it On:|
M Sports App Overview and Details
M Sports is founded by Mr. Sachin Mahadev, and it’s sports event management company. Currently M Sports is focussing on cricket, and it provides the complete services including Online Scoring, Live Video Streaming, Tournament planning, etc.,
Features of the M Sports app:
ø Live score update
ø Tournament stats
ø Team standings
ø Automatic points table
ø Teams and players info
ø Push notifications
Download the M Sports mobile app to follow the match updates!
Features of M Sports for PC
1. Live score updates
2. Tournament stats
3. Team standings
4. Automatic points table
5. Teams and players info
7. Push notifications
Whats New In this M Sports?
M Sports is the perfect application for anyone who wants to stay fit and have fun. The app has a variety of exercises to choose from, and it’s easy to use. The workouts are short and intense, so they’re perfect for people who are short on time. M Sports is also great for people who want to lose weight or get in shape. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to get fit and have a good time.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the M Sports on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This M Sports to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M Sports and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M Sports. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M Sports.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.