m-Path Sense is the world’s first mobile app that turns your smartphone into a personal health and fitness coach. It monitors your daily physical activity and provides you with real-time feedback to help you reach your fitness goals. m-Path Sense is easy to use and it’s like having your own personal trainer with you wherever you go.
So, you want to download the m-Path Sense for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
m-Path Sense Andorid App Summary
The m-Path Sense is listed under the Health & Fitness category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the m-Path Sense is OKP – KU Leuven. The current version of m-Path Sense is null with a total user count of 132 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Nov 1, 2021 was the last date the m-Path Sense was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download m-Path Sense For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the m-Path Sense on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the m-Path Sense to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for m-Path Sense. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the m-Path Sense on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the m-Path Sense on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||m-Path Sense On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||OKP – KU Leuven|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
m-Path Sense App Overview and Details
The app is a tool for researchers to track their participants. Participants can fill in questionnaires that are sent to them by researchers. Participants are also tracked using multiple phone sensors:
– App usage activity and list of installed apps.
– Raw sensor data: Accelerometer, gyroscope, and light sensor.
– Device information: Manufacturer, device model, type of operating system, etc. No unique device ID is gathered.
– Screen activity: Screen on, lock, and unlock events.
– Battery level (%) and status.
– Available working memory.
– Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and connectivity information. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi names and IDs are anonymised via a one-way cryptographic hash and therefore unreadable.
– Mobility information: Time spent at home, public places and distance travelled, and GPS coordinates.
– Physical activity information about activities of the user such as running, walking, etc.
– Step count (pedometer).
– Environment noise (decibel) via the microphone. This is processed directly in the app so that no audio data is saved.
– Call and text activity. Phone numbers, names, and texts are all anonymised via a one way cryptographic hash and therefore unreadable.
– Calendar information. Event title, description, and attendees are all anonymised via a one way cryptographic hash and therefore unreadable.
– Information about current weather situation and air quality (online service using participants’ location).
Features of m-Path Sense for PC
-Tracking of researchers’ participants
-Filling in questionnaires
-Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, light sensor
-Device information: Manufacturer, device model, type of operating system
-Available working memory
-Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and connectivity information
-Mobility information: Time spent at home, public places and distance travelled, and GPS coordinates
-Physical activity information about activities of the user such as running, walking, etc.
-Step count (pedometer)
-Environment noise (decibel) via the microphone
-Call and text activity
-Phone numbers, names, and texts are all anonymised
-Calendar information: Event title, description, and attendees are all anonymised
-Information about current weather situation and air quality (online service using participants’ location)
Whats New In this m-Path Sense?
Fixed air quality
The m-Path Sense application is a valuable tool for tracking and managing health and wellness. It allows users to input data about their physical activity, nutrition, and sleep habits, as well as monitor their mood and stress levels. This information can be used to create personalized goals and track progress over time. The application also includes a social networking component, which allows users to connect with others who share their health and wellness interests. m-Path Sense is a useful tool for individuals who are looking to improve their overall health and well-being.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the m-Path Sense on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This m-Path Sense to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for m-Path Sense and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the m-Path Sense. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the m-Path Sense.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.