M Launcher is an Android launcher that lets you customize your home screen with ease. You can change the wallpaper, icons, and widgets on your home screen to make it look the way you want. Plus, M Launcher has a variety of features that make it easy to use. You can quickly access your apps, contacts, and settings with the help of the search bar and quick settings menu.
The latest M Launcher for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
M Launcher Andorid App Summary
MH Apps Studio has developed the M Launcher for Android. You can find it under the Personalization category on Play Store. Since its inception, M Launcher has got over 376388+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 3.9
The latest update of M Launcher is Jun 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
M Launcher App Overview and Details
M Launcher is a new design for the Android mobile system launcher. It makes your phone better than before. It has a design similar of Mi 11 Launcher.
M Launcher Style is here for you (Inspired by Xiaomi Phone). Customize your phone with unique look and feel of the fastest launcher. Amaze your loved one with computer look of your Android and also share it with your loved ones.
With built-in support of File Explore and File Manager you can search and explore your files and Folders, Copy, Paste, Zip/Unzip, RAR, Delete Files, Share Files and can do lot more…
Explore your file system with this simple and efficient file explorer and file manager in native desktop computer design. You will be amazed at the interface that resembles to Mi OS
– Built-In support of File Explorer
– Create Folders, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Share etc.
– Listing of all of your drives, SD Card, Storage, audio and video files and pictures in PC style.
– put the files to Recycle Bin and delete later in style
– Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP/RAR files
– App Menu
– Action Center. Notifier Center: You can check the notice of application or system with Notification Center.
– Android application in Stylish Tiles – In Start Menu
– Best application are available on One Click – Create Shortcuts of most used application on Desktop by press and Hold Feature.
– Easy Navigation to the Apps
– Desktop Widgets
– Drag and drop Improved
– Clock Widget
– Weather Widget
– RAM info widget
– Changeable desktop folders
– Live Wallpapers
– Photo tiles changeable
– Task-bar icons removable
– Desktop App Folders
– Weather, Calendar and Photos tiles Added
– Task-bar Transparency option added
– Improved Themes Compatibility
– Multi Tasking Made optional (enable /disable from settings)
– Lock Screen
– Multi Color Support for Task bar and menu
– Themes and Icon Pack – Android TV /Tablet support
– Hide Applications
– Desktop Icons Removable
– Add Applications in Start Menu
– Change the Start Menu Application (Press and Hold the app to change)
– Change applications in Task-bar (Press and Hold)
– Built-In Gallery Feature added
– Photo Tile changeable
– Widgets in desktop mode
– Built in apps (Photo viewer)
Features of M Launcher for PC
– Desktop Icons removable
– Add applications in Favorites
– Customize applications in task bar
– Built in support for a large number of languages
– Option to keep “All Apps” in the menu
– Android Nougat Style Design
Install “M Launcher” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing M Launcher on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install M Launcher on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type M Launcher and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the M Launcher as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||M Launcher On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MH Apps Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this M Launcher?
– Some ads removed from home screen
M Launcher is a highly customizable launcher application that allows users to personalize their Android device to match their style and needs. With a variety of themes, wallpapers, and icon packs available, users can create a unique look and feel for their device. M Launcher also includes a variety of features and settings that allow users to customize their device to their liking. With its simple and easy-to-use interface, M Launcher is the perfect launcher for users who want to customize their Android device.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the M Launcher for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This M Launcher to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M Launcher and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M Launcher. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M Launcher.