M-Inspect is a mobile app that allows users to inspect real estate properties. It is designed to help users assess the condition of a property and make an informed purchase decision. M-Inspect includes features such as photo capture, video recording, and note taking. It also includes a property database with information on over 100,000 properties.
This article is all about helping you get to know the M-Inspect for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download M-Inspect For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the M-Inspect on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the M-Inspect using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for M-Inspect so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the M-Inspect on your computer.
|App Name:||M-Inspect On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LafargeHolcim IT|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
M-Inspect Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the M-Inspect in the Tools category. You can download and install M-Inspect on your Android phone from there. LafargeHolcim IT is the developer of M-Inspect who made this app.
3.1 is the latest version of M-Inspect that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 665. Plus, you’ll see that M-Inspect has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of M-Inspect, which is Jan 20, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install M-Inspect on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of M-Inspect for PC
– View, edit and create work orders
– Assign work orders to workers
– View and edit checklist items
– Create and manage inspections
– Receive notifications of inspections and work orders
– Offline capabilities
– Document management system integration
– Barcode, QR code and NFC integration
– Single sign-on authentication
M-Inspect App Overview and Details
Application designed to support maintenance and production to execute WBI (Walk-by Inspection) and PMR (Preventive Maintenance Routines).
– Basic Features to Manage Inspections by Listing Notifications and Work Orders as well as Works assigned to the Worker
– Barcode, QR Code and NFC Integration
– Authentication based on Single Sign-On (google account)
– Offline / Online Capabilities
– Document Management System Integration
– Easy Checklist (but can also read normal check-sheets) with 2 formats: WBI and PMR’s
– Notification from Preventive Routines and WBI
Whats New In this M-Inspect?
M-Inspect is a mobile application that allows users to conduct building inspections. The app is easy to use and allows users to document their findings in an organized manner. M-Inspect is a valuable tool for building inspectors and property owners.
That’s it! That’s how you download M-Inspect on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This M-Inspect to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-Inspect and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-Inspect. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-Inspect.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.