M-DRONE is a new-generation unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) designed for professional use. It is easy to operate and has a long flight time, making it the perfect tool for a variety of applications, including mapping, surveying, security, and research.
In this article, we will show you how to download M-DRONE For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at M-DRONE technical specifications first.
M-DRONE Andorid App Summary
Wu Jian is the developer of this M-DRONE application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 373+ users of this app. The M-DRONE app rating is currently 1.0.0.
It was last updated on Apr 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of M-DRONE for PC
1. The app can connect to M-DRONE series drones in real-time to allow for image transmission.
2. The app provides joystick control, gravity sensing control, trajectory control, and Chinese and English voice keyword control for the drones.
3. The app allows for users to take pictures and videos with the drones.
4. The app also allows users to take pictures and videos through gestures.
|App Name:||M-DRONE On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wu Jian|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download M-DRONE For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download M-DRONE on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type M-DRONE and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the M-DRONE andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
M-DRONE App Overview and Details
This APP is specially used to connect M-DRONE series drones.
1. Real-time image transmission.
2. Joystick control, gravity sensing control, trajectory control, Chinese and English voice keyword control.
3. Take pictures and videos.
4. Gestures to take pictures and videos.
Whats New In this M-DRONE?
1. Fix the crash problem of entering the album after taking photos and videos.
M-DRONE is a mobile application that allows users to control drones with their smartphones. The app is easy to use and provides a fun and exciting way to fly drones.
This concludes our article on M-DRONE Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or M-DRONE for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This M-DRONE to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M-DRONE and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M-DRONE. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M-DRONE.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.