M. Connected Home™ is a technology company that provides innovative smart home solutions. We are dedicated to making your home more comfortable, convenient, and secure. Our products are designed to simplify your life and help you save time and money. We offer a wide range of smart home products, including voice-activated assistants, smart thermostats, security cameras, and more. With M. Connected Home, you can easily control your home environment and keep your family safe and secure.
The technical specifications of the M.Connected Home™ for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
M.Connected Home™ Andorid App Summary
M.Connected Home™ was developed by Meritage Homes Corporation and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download M.Connected Home™ from Google Play Store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of M.Connected Home™ is 188.8.131.52.pr.b5be3c6b9c on Play store with total users of 1672. The M.Connected Home™ app has a user rating of 4.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the M.Connected Home™ is Jul 13, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the M.Connected Home™ on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install M.Connected Home™ For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the M.Connected Home™ installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the M.Connected Home™ and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the M.Connected Home™ on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the M.Connected Home™ in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the M.Connected Home™ on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||M.Connected Home™ On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Meritage Homes Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
M.Connected Home™ App Overview and Details
With M.Connected Home by Meritage Homes® Remote Services you may control and connect your home from anywhere, anytime, on supporting mobile devices. Control and manage your security system and smart home devices including: garage doors, thermostats, lights, locks, video doorbell and cameras, and more. View live video, talk to people at the front door, use voice control and receive instant activity alerts on your most important events. We make it more convenient than ever for you to stay connected!
Requirement: Compatible Resideo security systems with a subscription to M.Connected Home by Meritage Homes® Remote Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
Features of M.Connected Home™ for PC
1. Control your home security system and other smart devices from anywhere, on supported mobile devices.
2. View live video and receive instant alerts on your most important events.
3. Use voice control to manage your home security system.
4. Stay connected to what’s happening at home, even when you’re not there.
5. Conveniently manage your home security system and other smart devices.
6. Receive instant activity alerts for your most important events.
7. Stay connected to your home security system and other smart devices through Meritage Homes Remote Services.
8. Control your home security system and other smart devices with ease.
9. Stay connected to your home security system and other smart devices wherever you go.
10. Receive instant activity alerts for your most important events with Meritage Homes Remote Services.
Whats New In this M.Connected Home™?
User interface and experience enhancements for scene module
Various stability and performance improvements
Bug fixes and Improvements
M.Connected Home is the perfect application for busy families who want to stay connected to each other. With one touch, users can send messages, make calls, and see each other’s locations. M.Connected Home is also great for keeping track of tasks and groceries. The application is easy to use and helps to keep families organized and connected.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the M.Connected Home™ on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This M.Connected Home™ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for M.Connected Home™ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at neworleansblaze, we also don’t use our own server to download the M.Connected Home™. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the M.Connected Home™.
If you have any query about the app or about neworleansblaze, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.